ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
_________

I'm nervous.

It's not the first time we are hosting an exhibition but it's the first time after developed thief come to my life, after our marriage.

And I'm nervous.

I want everything to be perfect, I want to impress my husband and Mom, as they are my number inspiration now.

"Tae, calm down, everything is perfect." Perfect?

I don't think so--- what if they don't like any of these concept?

It took me a month to prepare everything, and the hardest part was diverting my thief's attention from all of these paintings as I want everything to be a surprise.

"Don't worry Tae, he don't even know anything about paintings. He can't find any flaws." I send draggers at Jiminie.

How can he say that?

"He knows one or two things about art better than you think."

"I'm not talking about you Tae, I'm talking about real art, those paintings." I swear I didn't blush at his words.

"Chill Tae, everyone is gonna love this concept, especially your husband." I hope so.

I want everything to be perfect.

Mom is getting her hopes up for my exhibition as she's my biggest fan, she squealed like a school girl when I met her for the first time and asked my husband to hit her so that she can believe I'm real and she's not dreaming.

And my dear husband, hit her so hard. He didn't even apologized after that, such a bratty son. We talked about my paintings whole day ignoring Jungkook. Now she's reading blogs and reviews about my paintings to understand it's deep meaning, she want to know every details about my paintings not just the beauty it reflects.

Can someone be more sweeter than this?

They are my everything.

"Ohhh I forget to tell you, there's a parcel for you, in your office."

Parcel? Now?

It's almost time for the exhibition and now I have a parcel? but I have already got everything I needed.

"Go check it out. I'll manage everything here." I pass him a warm smile before I walk towards my office.

I should give him a rise and a vocation so he can spend some time with his boyfriends.

I smile remembering how Yoongi hyung and Jiminie acted the first time he comes to mansion and how they are acting now. Hobi hyung is a sweetheart, then and now.

Still I have many questions but Jiminie isn't opening everything up to me. I won't rush him, all that matter is his happiness and I hope he can find happiness with them.

There's another important thing is going to happen in our lives too--- soon Joonie hyung is going to propose Jin hyung. He was confused about what kind of proposal Jin hyung is dreaming of. Finally he decided something which we are not aware of--- and told me to wait for it.

I hope he won't mess up everything.

Opening the door I step inside my office and smile, seeing a bouquet of pink tulips.