ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
___________

I lazily take another step as Jiminie drag me with him. He's acting like he own the place, just like Tannie. Speaking of him I don't know where my Tannie baby is. I miss him, I miss cuddling him.

"Yah Tae, don't act like that grandpa, walk properly." Jiminie half yell as we turn to the outside lawn.

Are supposed to come here?

I'm kidnapped. Is that okay if we go outside?

But it's not really kidnapping right? He fell in love with me, that's why I'm kidnapped.

Kidnapping is kidnapping Tae, there's no types in kidnapping.

"Tae, walk properly." I'm walking properly.

It's cold out here and he just want to scroll around the circular lawn?

"Jiminie, it's cold out here." He ignore me and drag me with him.

Though I have been here longer than Jiminie, it's my first time out here. I always spend my time inside Jungkook's room or with Jin hyung and Hobi hyung.

Walking here in the night,it's beautiful.

The night sky is such a welcoming sight, appearing like magic at each sunset, promising to return in dawn's first light. Stars light the sky like snow-flakes in the night, yet appear still, like an old photograph. It is the promise of life in the darkness, a sense of warmth in the cold. Night sky is the most beautiful art. Each night sky is a fresh gift given anew, a deep truth hidden in the serenity of darkness.

Looking at the stars always makes me dream (Vincent van Gogh- Starry night reference).

"We are here." Jimine's voice pull me out of my thoughts and when I look around my breath hitches.

Out side the lawn area, between the rose bush beds filling up the square area, there is a small table decorated with the soft petals of lavender roses and candles. In the middle of the table a crystal bowl half filled with water in which beautiful floating candles are lighted. To set the mood a soft and melodious music is already playing in the background.

The dim light gives a romantic feeling as the lighted aroma candles make me forget everything, just to enjoy the serenity it's giving me.

"You did everything?"

"I'm not your boyfriend Tae," ohhh. I thought he did everything.

If it's not him why we are here?

"It's beautiful. It's feel like we are in a romantic movie." I squeal, unable to tame the hopless romantic inside of me.

"Hopless romantic." Jiminie flicks my forehead.

Ouch, it huts Jiminie.

What can I do, I'm sucker of romance and romantic gestures. I love fairy tale wedding--- I love all the unbelievable things--- ahhh why am I like this.

"I thought you did it for me." Rubbing my forehead I take the beautiful site infront of me.

Why it's decorated so romantically? Is there something going on? Any special occasion?