Prologue

"Hey back off!!!This is my place.I came first."

"Do you think you can fight with me?''

"You are a woman doesn’t mean I will spare you.Besides there is no name written in this place."

"This place is mine.I always use this place."

"This place is not your father's.I came first.This place is mine."

Others didn’t pay any heed to the quarrel.Some even roll their eyes.This is nothing new for them in fact so natural for their daily life.

"I am older than you.You should respect me."

"Don't play oldy card.I gave you space yesterday.Look,for you my white uniform is smudgy now.I have to wash it again."

Everyone starts going back to their respective home after finishing their work.

They can't argue more as weather is so hot and they are sweating.That woman retreat and start working at another place as everywhere is empty now.

The little sassy boy can't wait anymore.He got his favorite place.

"Just wait and see Beam Baramee...I will snatch this place from you tomorrow.I will come before you."

Beam just ignores that crazy woman as he needs to finish washing his clothes specially uniform in this big pond.He can always use river but this pond is nearby his home and the place he was fighting for is almost clean.Water is clear too.

That woman waits for his reaction.

Being ignored by Beam she stomps her foot and walks away haughtily.

💙💛~
What am I doing actually????I have two ongoing stories again I have study too.Still I am introducing another version of Forth-Beam.

This story is not typical rich-poor story.

I cannot guaranty about fast updates.Sorry.

The toughest part of this story is finding a simple village boy type picture of Tee.Most of his pictures are gorgeous.