It's okay.

TW: SUICIDE⚠️

TORRES' POV:

I was home when I got a text from McGee.
'Hi Nick, have you heard from Bishop?'
'Hi, uh- no why?'
'The case must have triggered something in her.'
'You think?'
'Well the suicide of a teenage girl who looks like her and killed herself because she was bullied must be hard on her.'
'Yeah you're right, I can go check on her.'
'Thanks, keep me posted.'
'Will do, bye.'
'Bye.'

I got to Ellie's appartement and knock on the door. There was music and she didn't heard me so I took the key of her place and opened the door.
When I walked in she was dancing to 'It's okay' by Tom Rosenthal. I knew she loved to dance but she never danced in front of anyone. It was beautiful and really emotional, she was beautiful.
I let her dance until the end of the song since she didn't see me. At the end, she was on the floor and started to cry. I ran to her and hug her.
"It's okay, don't worry, it'll pass."
She didn't talk, we stayed on the floor for a long time until she got up and went to the bathroom. She started to throw up.
"Okay, it's okay El." I said holding her hair.
She got up and brushed her teeth while I left her and wait on the couch. I updated McGee at the same time.
"It hit home?"
"Too close..."
"Come here." I said patting the couch.
I hugged her again and played with her hair.
"Do you know why you threw up?"
"It's really too close from home... I used to throw up everyday back in highschool and I guess it..."
"Triggered."
"Yeah..."
"It's okay El., you're not alone."
"I feel alone..."
"I'm here El., I'll always be here."
"Thanks but, I mean in the love life. Like in highschool nobody wanted to be with me, then Jake cheated on me, then Qasim died, and then... Boyd was the only one who tried but he left as well so... I guess I'll be alone forever, I'm gonna get a cat."
"Hey... don't say that! You're perfection B., every guy who don't see that are just stupid. You're like the smartest, prettiest, strongest person in the world. Don't think less of you."
"You only say that 'cause I'm litteraly crying on your shoulder right now but thanks." She said as she got to the kitchen.
"No, I-" I also got up, grabbed her by the arm, and kissed her.
"Oh, so you mean it?!"
"I love you Eleanor."
"I love you too." She said smiling.
"Here's the pretty smile!"
"Thank you."
"It's okay, I knew someday I would be with you."

Inspiration: song "it's ok" by Tom Rosenthal.