1

(No ones P.O.V)

Danny, dash, sam, jazz, val and tucker where sat in Danny's room the night before his class was going on this death trip.

"Bro clam down its going to be fine" tucker said as Danny was pacing the room once again playing with his ring.

"How can i. A class of 17/18 year olds lead by two big kids are going to the ghost zone a place they've never been and should i remind you this week, will be a bit more dangerous." Danny said panicking

"Yeah we now it's of the biggest day. The new king will be crwond along with his boyfriend who will be  another king to be crown and a new army commander, two new advisers and trainer." Sam said leaning her head against jazz's shoulder.

"My point exactly. Nothing will be calm this week." Danny said before sitting next to dash.

"I am just stressed and panicking." He continued before getting a hug from a  certain blonde.

"Everything is going to be fine. If necessary we can pack a gew more stuff like med kits and wepons." Dash said trying to  clam the raven haired teen down.

"Ok" Danny said.

Everyone put some more stuff into there bags like a med kit, some phantom wepons made by tucker and that actually work and didn't harm Danny.

"Don't forget this" jazz said before throwing danny a small green stick.

"Dad would kill you fully if you did" she finished. Danny put it into his bag before letting out a big yawn. Everyone finshed packing and headed out of Dannys room letting dash and danny change and all of them get some sleep.
Val and tucker headed to the guest room and sam went with jazz to her room.

After a few moments everyone was asleep.

☆morning☆

(Danny's P.O.V)
I woke up from yet another dream less sleep. Yawning i tried to move but was being pinned down by my soon to be king. Turning intangible i slipped out of his grasp and headed downstairs to wear i could hear jazz, tucker and val talking.

"Morning lil bro" jazz said as i walked into the kitchen. I waved before pulling out a chair and sitting down waiting for sam and dash. After 10 minutes of us laughing dash and sam entered the  kitchen.

Sam was wearing one off jazz's old top with some purple shorts. Dash was shirtless showing off his few scars and tattoo. Tucker was in a white top and black shorts val was the same they had a few scars on show and jazz was fully dressed no scars on show. I was wearing red PJ pants and a plane white top that covered most of my scars as i had the most.

After sam and dash had woken up fully me and jazz started to make pancakes. Jazz and i are making the pancakes because last time the others tried they almost set fire to vlads house so they are band minus val but she was still sleepy so no point.

Halfway through us makeing pancakes jazz turned on some music and sam started to throw a knife around. Eventually everyone in the kitchen was dancing and throwing a knife at each other.

(Lancers P.O.V)

The class and i were outside of Fenton works waiting for the door to be answered since i new at least two people were in. After a few attempts of trying to get an answer to the doorbell i tried to open the door to my surprise it was open. The class followed me into the hallway of the house we could hear tinks and clanks from behind a door under the stairs and music, laughing and the sweet smell of syrup coming from behind another door. I followed the smell that lead me to the kitchen where i found dash, Danny, sam, tucker, valerie and jazz sat in different places laughing while throwing a KNIFE. The rest of the class were a shocked as i was i thought that i would only find mr and mrs  Fenton cooking amd Danny and jazz sat at the table not this.

"To kill a mockingbird what is going on in here." I said. Everyones attention was court and danny grabbed the knige that was flying straight to his head and they all stood in  a battle stance.

"Oh sorry mr. Lancer we didn't hear you come in" jazz said relaxing along with everyone else. Danny went back to the stove to whatch whatever he was making while the rest minus jazz sat back down.

"Com on in theres should be enough pancakes for atleast one each." Jazz said heading back into the kitchen.

(No ones P.O.V )

After 30 minutes everyone was seated and eating perfectly made pancakes.

"You Must ask maddie and jack if i can have the recipe for these. There amazing" lancer said and the class agreed.

"It isn't their recipe i made them from my own recipe. If those two made them you wouldn't be able to eat them" danny said picking up the plates and heading back into the kitchen.

"...." everyone was silent at the remark that danny made nobady new what he ment.
The room was silent untill three people headed upstairs and Danny said something.

"We will be back dowm in a minute or so. Don't touch anything it'll most likely explode"  he said before heading upstairs to get changed.

After 5 minutes everyone was once again in the living room.

"Follow me and i will warn you dont touch anything it will explode in the basement." Danny said before heading  down into the basement.