15

~next day~
(Dashs P.O.V)

Last nighy was amazing and fun. The music and talk was what everyone from team phantom needed. I sat up noticeing that i was in my room alone.

'Danny must already be awake'i thought. I stood uo and got changed ready for the 'fun' day ahead.

After changing i headed to the dining room where i was expecting to just the class. What I saw was unusual. The whole class minus the fenton ,who were let ouy of their room, were happly talking to the ghost from last night. I scanned the room a few times no noticing danny.

"Hey frostbite have you seen danny" i asked the yeti ghost.

"Yeah he is in the kitchen" frostbite said before turning to tall to mikye again.

After hearing that i headed to the kitchen to find danny eating a stack of fresh pancakes ghost one included.

"You seem heppier today" i chuckled.

"Yeah i feel better. Not only are you mine but we are going to doras today. Its been ages since I have been to doras." Danny said with a goofy grin.

"Yep and today its just us to" i said smirking.

After breakfast we headed oit of the kitchen nack into the dining room.

"Everyone we have plans to take you to doras kingdom today so be good dont do anything stupid." I said getting the while rooms attention.

"Maddie and jack please come with us." I continued before walking out the room with danny.

"What is it" maddie spat clearly irritated.

"As you heard we are going to a ghosts kingdom which is alot big than phantoms keep. So we are here to make sure you stay under control. Fright knigt" danny said and the knight appeared.

"Yes sir Danny" fright said.

"Keep a close on these two today i dint want any trouble from them and it gets you out the building for a bit so make sure to enjoy it." Danny said before waloing off.

"So how are we getting to doras kingdom" i asked.

"Well dora was here last knight so she should have a carriage that we can go in followed by a few from here." Danny said tapping his finger against his chin.

~30 minutes later~

"Is everyone ready" danny shouted. The class nodded and started to climb on to a carriage that they were told thay would be staying one until the tour finished. Altogether there were four carriages. In the first was dora me and danny, sam and tucker, jazz and val. In the second was the nerds and mr. lancer. Second was the A-listers and jocks and lastly the third wer all the out cast, the Fentons and fright knight.

We were bow all sat in the carriage danny, sam and tucker where talking about God nows what. Jazz was talking to dira val was on her phone and i was sat looking at the passing ghost who immediately bowed in respect.

"News travels fast i see." Dora said. I guess she saw the ghost bow.

"I guess it does." I said back. Dora went nack to talling to jazz, tucker had gone to talk to val sam had joined jazz and dora. Dannh had made his way over to me.

The rest if the trip was hetic. We ended up stopping about every hour so 5 times. Usually because the A-listers or jocks were being stupid or the Fentons were planning something.

"We are finally here" dora said with a large sigh that was shared woth everyone in the carriage.

"Lets get out and sort the ckass then" Danny said.

(Danny's P.O.V)

We ledt the carriage and met the class that looked bored.

"Right. Everyone listen up." My handsom husband said. This git the classes attention.

"You will be allowed to go wherever you please. Don't break or disrespect anyone. You will go around in geoups of 6 each groul will have an escorts. Whatever you buy will go onto my tabs here and if you see a sign that say don't enter then dont." I yelled before the class went Off to find groups.

Ince everyone was in groups and had split off me and my group including dora where alone with the carriages. After we heaed off  toward the museum as there was a new part that had recently been added.

"I cant wait to see it" jazz and sam said charging off. This was because the new part was about the royal family. So there was me,dash,tucker,sam,jazz, val, vlad, clockwork,pandora,frostbite,dani and dan along with many more.

"By the way dora did ghostwriter send that book you asked for." I asked

"Yes he did. Its in the libary but no one has read it yet even though its about the great bug king phantom" she said depending her voice trying to pretend to be clockwork. We all burst out in laughter. Then it hit me.

"In the libary." I said fear in my voice.

"Yes is there a problem" dora asked.

"The Fentons are probably in there." Dash said. I pulled out my phone quickly calling for the phone that i gave fright.

"Young master is there a problem" he asked from the other end of the phone.

"Where are the Fentons" i said.

"In the museum" he replied. I sighed in relief.

"Thank you sorry for the panic" i said before hanging up the phone.

"If you want o coukd asked someone to go remove the book as soon as possible" dora said.

"If you wouldn't mind" i replied.

"Now lets continue" dahs said beofre picking me ul with ease and heading to the toyal part. It didn't take him much effort to pick me uo as i was lighter then a born person.

"Yeah" i laughed.

We entered the great hall it was full of paintings of everyone that u classed as family. The paintings werw amazing and so detailed. Dashs was handsom it looked alot like him. Inder it there was alot of info in like the statues of him

'King dash baxter. ' was written in gold under it as well.

Mine had a light blue line down it showing my human and ghist half in one.

Sam and jazz where together with ther info so the same with tucker and val. Vkad and Clockwork where together as well.