6

(Danny's P.O.V)

After along journey we finally made it to the front of of my lair. Everyone was amazed. Phantoms keep was veey different from the last building that stood here. It was a big mansion like structure. With three floors. The first floor was the kitchen, dining room's l, study and library along with some of the ghosts rooms. The second was were the master bedroom( his and Dashs) sams and jazz's room and tucker and valeries. With the guest rooms and lounge and game room.
The third was the basement were pariah dark was and the storage and dungeon. The garden was full of different flowers and hidden somewhere was a gaint pool.

"Welcome to phantoms keep" i said before fright knight emerged from the door.

"Welcome back young master. Your family is in the study waiting for you and young dash." He said before opening the door.

"Thank you" i replied.

"Sam can you sort these lot out i need to speak to my perants" i whispered to sam who nodded.

"Dash com on we need to go" i said before we headed of to the study.

"Hey there little badger." A familiar voice said as we walk into the room.

"Hey dad what did you need to speak with us about." I said looking at vlad

"About tomorrow at your coronation your class will have to stay for it. The portal isn't ready yet." Clockwork said

"Thats probably not going to ho well" me  and dash muttered in unison.

"On a better note. Dan would like you both to head to the kitchen later for cake tasting and food orders" vald said clapping his hands together.

"When will pandora and the others be arriving" dash asked. Dash also saw pandora and most the ghost as a family since his perants forced him to do stuff and ignore him most the time.

"They should be here in a few hours. They are currently getting some dresses for tomorrow " Another familiar voice.

"Yo Jonny" i said

"Your class are wanted to see phantom" he said with a sigh.

I sighed and changed into my ghost form.
"This is not going to be fun" i said gaining laughs from everyone.

"Come on goofball the class will start breaking everything" dash said with a smile. With that we headed back to the class.

"Phantom" a high pinch voice yelled.

"Welcome to my home everyone" i said trying not to panic.

"Where is my son" maddie yelled.

"Danny is fine he is currently doing something but he will be here for dinner. Which i will not be able to join as i have to sort something out" i said.

"I have been told sam has told you the basic rules" i said looking at sam. She nodded.

"How do you know sam" star asked with a confused tone

"She has been helping me with the ghost that attack amity park. So has valerie dash danny and tucker and jazz occasionally" i answered

"How long are we going to be here for." Kwan question

"Well my portal is broken thanks to skullker. So atleast a few more days. While you are here you will be sleeping in the guest rooms on the second floor. There are two beds in each room so partner up. Feel free to explore the ground just dont go into the basement as the ghost that attack amity park years ago pariah dark is down there. Also maddie and jack follow me please." I said before i started to head to the dining room with dash and the Fentons behind me.

"Remove all the wepons on you please  i would appreciate if you don't harm any ghost that are here or will arrive soon." I stated. Thankfully they did as i asked them to and then asked for one of my butlers to take them to there rooms. After they left i changed back and headed to the kitchen with dash next to me.

"Dan sorry we took so long something came up" i said

"Its fine" he answered.

"Wow those look amazing" dash said.

"Well go ahead and try them i will be making a human wedding cake and a ghost one so danny you have a few more to try" dan said

"Dash can try them if he wants"he continued.

(No ones P.O.V)

Danny and dasb had finished trying the cakes and had picked the chocolate orange cake and the vanilla cake(ghost). They had also made some requests for dinner. Danny had also told them to make his food look like the human one.

"We need to check the class make sure nothing has been broken." Dash said danny just agreeing. Then they left the kitchen with dan. Danny quickly  made a clone that became phantom before heading to were the noise was  coming from.

"You sure you can do this, have a clone out for a long time will get tiring remember" dash said worried. Danny looked at dash and smiled.

"I will be fine if anything happens then i will make phantom leave before disappearing." Danny said before entering the game room were everyone was.

"Where were you"maddie yelled as she stomped over to Danny.

"I was in the kitchen helping with dinner" danny answered. Then the three off them walked towards the class where they saw a small white haired ghost playing.

"Hey dani" dash said making the phantom spin around and charge at him.

"Dash." She yelled as she tackled him to the ground.

"Ow" he said as he hit the ground making danny laugh. The Danny was tackled by the ghost. All three of them burst out laughing.

"I see you found the game room" dan said. The class just nodded. Lancer on the other hand was trying to figure out the enigma known as Danny Fenton. 'He seems so happy here surrounded by these ghost. Why.' He thought.

"I fergot to mention before that you are allowed to use the baths and pool if you can find it" the clone phantom said before leaving as danny was getting tired.

"Dinner will be out in an hour so feel free to explore till then. If your not at dinner a knight will come find you as this place is very big." Dan said before he and dani left.