13

(Danny's P.O.V)

I was woken by a very worried pandora. Amazingly dash hadn't moved an inch.

"Oh my lord are you two ok" she said before running up to me and dash who jad finally woke up.

"We're fine grandma." I said hugging her. Through the commotion i hadn't noticed that cujio my ghost dog had come to join the party.

"It bice to see you again pandora" dash said helping cujio up on the bed.

"What on earth is going on in here" mr. lancer came running.

"Oh hey mr. lancer. Just a very worried pandora" dash said.

"Grandma have you seen skullker of late" i asked.

"No why" she replied.

"Just that by now he would have done something stupid i mean it skullker." I said throwing my arms in the air making sure not to hit dash or pandora.

"Sorry to interrupt but skullker is on his island messing around with his tech" fright knight said making mr. lancer jump.

"Hows the class" i asked.

"Most of them are in the games room. Kean and star are in the living  room last time i saw them and so where the Fentons." Lancer said.

"Ok thanks." I said getting off the bed.

"Why is he here" lancer asked pointing at fright.

"Oh he is second in command of the army here." Dash replied.

"Whos first" lancer questioned

"I think you already know that" i said.

"It's sam. The master of time clockwork is even scared of her" dash said.

"She can be terrifying for her hight" i said.

"We will be out in a minute we need to change" i said. Everyone minus me and dash left the room. Dash walked over to me and gave me the little green dog he was carrying before giving me a quick kiss and heading to the bathroom.

"Hey there cujy." I said putting him on the bed while i got his toy.

~10 minutes later~

We were on our way to the living room with pandora, cujo, fright and lancer behind us. Lancer was talking to pandora fright was doing his own thing and dash and i where taking to each other.

"Looks like the wedding plan will have to wait" dash said as he laughed.

"Yeah to bad i was looking forward to see the classes reaction" i said joining him laughing.

"That reminds me hiws it feel to be 18" dash said

"Same, i am still a stress king" i said with a sigh.

"Cheer up later we can kick the class upstairs and celebrate just me, you, vlad, clockwork, jazz, sam, tuck, val, dan, dani, pandora and frostbite." Dash said.

"There just the ones i can name of the top off my head" he continued. We eventually made it to the living room to find kwan reading to dani star sleeping on the sofa and maddie and jack glaring at dani.

"Do you mind stopping glaring at dani" i said. Lets just say if words could a venom in them jack and maddie would be dead on seconds.

"Danny" dani said hearing my voice. She immediately flew straight at me.

"Hey." I said laughing at what she did.

"You ok now" kwan said. I was confused a bit then just nodded.