12

(Kwans P.O.V)

We followed dan through the portal and ended up back at phantoms keep. Dan was holding phantom as he appeared defore something happened to him. I was so confused why wasn't fenton with us where even is fenton.

"Mr. lancer do you by any chance now where Fenton is" star asked. Satr seemed to have thoight the same as me.

"Sorry star i dont know where Daniel is mabye his inside." Our teacher said. He was clearly hiding something.

"Hey dash aren't you dating fenton. What wa all that back at the prison with phantom." I asked dash who was next to me. His face went from blank to one that read 'shit'.

"Um.... that was me helping calm him down. Danny and phantom are best friends so he'll understand." Dash said before limping away.

(Dashs P.O.V)

'Crap. Kwans getting onto us.' I thought as i made my why to danny.

"Is he ok" i asked as i walked in.

"Yeah I'm fine" i heard my phantom day.

"Good" was all i could say

"What happened" Lancer said as he had followed me.

"The ring of rage drained me since first time using it" danny said giving his adorable goofy smile.

"Also we have a problem kwan is on to us." I said

"So it star" lancer added.

:leave them if they niw they now." Sam said leaving with jazz. Tucker and val left next.

"What should we do about the class" lancer said.

"In the ganes room there a T.V tell them they can whatch a movie." Danny said lying back down.

"You ok king phantom" i said lying next to him.i nodded and smuggled up to me.

"Jeez your to cute" i whispered knowing full well that he heard me. Bofre i could say anything else danny shot up and looked at me.

"Are you ok. Your injuries have they been sorted out." He was saying looking over me.

"Yeah before sam cane here she sorted them" i chuckled at his reaction. After that we lay back down and soon fell asleep.

(Lancers P.O.V)

"Everyone theres a T.V in the ganes room feel free to whatch a moive or something" I said before a heard of teen ran past me. I was ledt in the living room with the fentons. Kwan and star.

"Star about your question before mr. Fenton is feeling a bit ill so is in bed. Dash us currently explaining everything." I said yet again amazed at my acting skills.

"Ok" star said before lying down on one of the massive sofas and relaxed. Kwan was reading some book with Daniels adopted little sister and the Fentons were glareing at the small fenale ghost that was next to kwan reading the sane book.

"Mr. lancer." Maddie asked. I looked over at her.

"Which room is my baby in" she asked.

"You might want to ask the ghost by the name of vlad plazmius." I said. I new she wouldn't talk to a ghost and i new that Daniel didn't want to put uo with these two for a while.

"Mr. Lancer" Daniel's sister said.

"Yes"

"Both my dads would like to talk to you" she said i was confused at why they wanted to talk to me of all people.

"Where are they"

"Brothers study." She said before standing up.

"I wilk take you" she continued before running towards the stairs.

~at the study~

Dani dropped outside a black door that said study she left me alone. I knocked and entered seeing the ghist clockwork that i have talked to before and one that i haven't seen much before othere then when daniel was dancing with him.

"Hello mr. Lancer" clockwork said.

"Wow this is a big studie" i said.

"We would like to talk to you aboit something." The ghost wearing a whit suit( vlad) said.

".." i stayed silent walking towards a seat across from the ghosts.

"Its about danny." The whiye suited ghost said.

"We know that you are biw aware of danny being phantom. So we need to warn you as yiu saw before dannys powers and strength have been enhanced" clockwork said.

"So he will be under more stress to keep them hidden. Especially if a certain latino gets him angerd" the other said.

"So if Danny seems to be about to lose control please tell one of hus friends from team phantom as they call themselves. They can help Danny." Clockwork continued. I nodded before they continued.

~other side of the door~
(No ones P.O.V)

Kwan and star had followed lancer to dannys study. They where careful listening to the coconversation. Neither of them could hear them clearly thankfully. All they heard was
"Being phantom. Latino. Call friends" and some other stuff. They quickly ledt when they heard the door knob move. They ran towards the guest room when the realized no one new which room dash and them lot where in so started to snoop. Thankfully not coming across the royal chambers. Heading back to living room they notice  a big blue ghost they recognized from the party.

"Lady pandora" a familiar voice said. The two turned to see fright knight.

"Whats he doing her" star whispered to kwan who just shrugged.

"Fright knight where my grandson" pandora said worriedly.

"Sir danny is in his chambers with sir dash." Fright answered. This confused the two teens listening in. 
As soon as pandora and frught knight had left kwan and stars theories where getting more and more evidence.

"I thought she said she was phantoms grandma not dannys." Star said.
( at dannys deathday party pandora had talk to star and told her that she was phantoms grandma)

"Ok this trip is getting interesting." Kwan said before countering to the living room.