7

(No ones P.O.V)

Everything went smoothly for everyone at dinner there were a few questions but that was it.  Danny and the rest of team phantom where sat in the meeting room with a few of the ghost that appeared before and after dinner.

"All right danny now your class is eating can talked properly." Clockwork said.

"Before i began there is not point in fixing the portal as fast as possible as your class wont leave untill they have a tour of the ghost zone and see the kings coronation" clockwork continued. Making danny sigh at the amount of stress this will bring on.

"Okay. How many more guests are we still expecting?" Danny asked

"We are waiting for kitty, jonny , youngblood, ghostwriter, ember and skullker. Ghostwriter will be arriving tomorrow at around 10am." Vlad listened.

"Ok more imimportant matters. What going to happen with Danny and dashs coronation. What are we going to do" pandora said.

"Fair question, it'll make danny reveal hinslef, so " sam said. 

"We could always have someone ruin it before danny reveals himself  and then we have more time to do figure out what to do" pandora said.

"But who." Dash asked 

"Fright knight" sam tucker and Danny said in unison.

"Why him" vlad asked.

"The class still thinks that fight hates me as we do pretend fight in the city. So his is a good candidate also he can't disagree if its and order." Danny replied.

"Fright knight can you come to the meeting room." I said. A moment later a ghost with pure black armour on and purple flames around him.

"You called sir" he said

"Yes i have something to ask you.
You know my class is here and coronation is tomorrow" Danny said gaining a nod.

"Well my class won't leave without seeing the coronation which causes problems. So we have decided that we would like you to ruin it." Dash continued.

"How would you like me to ruin it" fright asked.

"Burst throught the main hall doors and start a fight with me." Danny said.

"Ok sir. When will this be"

"Anytime before my I read out dannys death story" clockwork said.

"How can we make it look like danny and dash are in the crowed." Jazz said.

"I can asked two butler that know me and dash well to pretend to be us." Danny said.

"They will need help learning how to turn into different forms and look  human." Dash finished.

"Ok now any other stuff that i need to be informed about" danny asked.

"A lot more" vlad sighed.

"You guys go get some sleep. I will sleep in tomorrow as the celebration only starts at 1 pm" danny said. Team phantom left the room.

(Dashs P.O.V)

"I'm exhausted" jazz and tucker said.

"I feel bad for danny" i said.

"He hasn't had a good night sleep for almost a month now. Its all this stress." I continued. As we walked towards the royal chambers. This is were all of team phantom sleep.

(No ones P.O.V)

~with dash and them lot~

The group were just approaching the royal chambers unaware of the fact a bald teacher had seen them.

'Where are they going and why are they awake' was what lancer was thinking as the group continued there  conversation.

"Well what do you expect he is the king of the ghost zone an' all" sam said.

"I know i know but he needs to rest as well, he's not fully dead" dash said.

'Who are they talking about. Phantoms the king and a ghost he doesn't need sleep or rest right'lancer thought continuing to listen.

"Clamed down dude after the meeting tonight i bet that danny will sleep till about 12 tomorrow" tucker said. This confused the teacher even more.

"I feel bad for who wakes him if he's in a deep sleep" jazz said with a laugh.

"I know when he is asleep and deep in sleep your asking to be killed if you wake him." Sam said also laughing. Soon the small group were laughing.

"Night guys" tucker and valerie said entering a room.

"Nighg" the rest said.

(Lancers P.O.V)

I saw each of the group enter a room each with a sign on them. After they were gone i went to read the sign of the room valerie and tucker went in.

'Royal chambers of Foley and grey'

"Royal chambers" i said in a quiet voice.

I walked up to the next room that jazz and sam went in.

'Royal chambers of mason and phantom'

"Sam and phantom.? But jazz is in there" i asked myself.

Then i saw the last door on the row it had green doors and a large sign on

"Royal chambers of prince phantom and prince Baxter'

I am so confused right know.

(No ones P.O.V)

(5 hours later)

Danny was stumbling towards his room after the meeting had finished.

"Why did that take so long."  Danny said to himself.

"Curse skullker and walker always causing trouble" he continued.

Once at his room he didn't bother changing clothes he just took off his shoes and clinbed into bed next to dash who was fast asleep.

~morning~

"Are they not awake yet" jazz said to sam. Team phantom except dash and danny where sat in the kitchen waiting for the class and there friends  to wake up.

"Nope fast alseep." Sam answered have a sip off her specially made coffee.

"I mean it was gonna happen. Danny is finally sleeping longer then 3 hours and dash doesn't have danny to wake him" valerie said.

The group had found out a while back that if danny sleeps in don't expect dash to be awake. Since the only reason dash normally wakes up is either an actual alarm clock goes off or danny wakes him up by not being there. Which is easy to figure out since Danny's temperature is alot lower then a normal person.

~10am~

"Excuse me children but i would like to ask some questions" lancer said hoping to get answers from what he saw last night.

"Sure" jazz said.

"How come you have royal chambers with your last names on" was the first question followed by another.

"Also why does the one that miss mason and mrs baxter have phantom on it?"

Silence.