14

(No ones P.O.V)

Danny and dash were sat in the living room with the rest of team phantom. Not including the three who found out.( they aren't part of team phantom)

"So whats up lil bro" jazz said.

" kwan and star figured everything out." Dash said. Beofre anymore could be said the door swung open reviling ember and skullker and frostbite.

"Happy bri-" before ember could finish Maddie and jack had burst through the door and where ready to fight. Eventhough they couldn't.

"Get lost you disgusting ectoplasmic scum" maddie shouted.

"Hey dipstick who are they again" ember said pointing at maddie and jack.

"Leave them alone." Jazz said the Fentons looked at us then back at the ghosts. They didn't relax.

"Fright"i said amd fright knight appeared dragging maddie and jacj away from the door so the three ghosts could enter.

"Happy birthday spark plug" ember said handing me a blue and black box.

"Thank flame face" i said.

"Happy 18th whelp" skullker said giving me a smalk green box. I was scared and confused to say the least.

"Happy birthday great one." Frostbite siad handing me a white box.

"Thanks all of you" i said.

"What are you doing danny thise are ghost" maddie said. Jack was sat in confusion while maddie was beening held to the chair by fright knight.

"Yiu forgot didn't you" san said in a low voice.

"Forget what" Maddie said still thrashing around.

"Its dannys birthday." Everyone said. Minus ember, danny, and fright.

"Its not his birthday untill November." Maddie spat.

"No my birthday is today. Sam leave it its not worth it" danny said looking at the floor.

"Fright take them to their room and lock the door. Dont open it untill dinner." Danny said and fright herld both off.

"You ok babypop." Ember said.

"Yeah. I just dont know why i hooe that they would remember ay least for one year" danny said. Unaware of the tear that escaped his eye.

"I wilk see you guys later tonight" dsnny said heading out the room.

The room fell silent.

(DANNY'S P.O.V)

I was heading towards the library since its normally quiet.

"Why di they have to be so offensive to ghosts." I said as i entered the massive room.

"Daniel whats the matter" i heard vlad say.  I looked around the room trying to find vlad. I spotted him sat facing the fire with some book in hand.

"Hey dad. What you reading" i said walking towards him.

"Nothing special but whats wrong woth you." Vlad said. I new that vlad wouldn't give untill he new what was uo with me. Falling backwards into the red cushioned chair getting myself comfortable.

"Its maddie and jack." Was all i said before vlad shot up.

"What did they do" he spat.

"They threatened frostbite again. They also threatened ember and skullker." I said with a sigh.

"Then what" he questioned.

"Well i ordered for them to be locked in their room. I am upset because no matter what, people like that will always exist. People who hate ghost for nothing." I stated.

"Well tgey wont be a problem any more so relaxed and get ready for later." Vlad said.

We ended up talking for a whike longer before he had to go help worh something. Leaving me alone in the silence of the library.

~1 hour later- 16:00~
(still Danny's P.O.V)

I was still sat in the libary in he same seat. I was reading a book that was in ghost so no one from team phantom would be able to read. It about a ghost who lived among humans withiit beening found.  Pretty interesting book.

"Danny you in here" i heard jazz call

"Yeah over here" i replied aswell as waving my hand in the air so she could find me better.

"Come on everyone is waiting in the yard for you" jazz said. I fergot that.  I stood and headed out of the library following jazz who was dressed in a short dark blue strapless dress. Her hair was in a bun.

"Why so fancy jazz" i asked.

"You will find out now put thus one" she said giving me a black, white and green suit. I put it on and honestly i was amazing. That main colour was balck the too was whit but tge tie and other stapes and stuff were all green.

"How do i look" i said walking out of the room i Changed in. Jazz started at me for a second beifre smiling.

"Like a king" she said and then started to walk to the yeard entrance.

As soon as i walked through the door i was greeted by the sound of cheers and music. Ghosts that i had met over the years that were like fanily to me where dotted all around the amazing garden. The outdoor effect was beautiful there where balloons and banners hanging around the garden. One thing court my attention the most. It was a small balck stage with a out 20 large round tables in front.

"What is all of this" i said.

"Yiur birthday party and wedding in one." Jazz said. Putting a hand on dannyz shoulder.

"We all new that yiu were looking forward to the wedding and so we thought why not do celebrate yiur birthday and wedding together. Tye ckass doesn't know about this and they were told to stay indoors for the night so the whole time is for us all to relax and have fun." Jazz said before pulling me over to clad who was dressed in a pure whits suit woth a green bow tie on.

"Daniel you ready" vlad said. I nodded and the ghost that were here all moved towards the seated area. Dash was dress on a white suit with a light blue shirt and bkack strap. Tucker was behind him dressed in a plain bkack suit.

Sam was stiod acroos from tuck. Sam was wearing a long purple pencil dress. She had braided her hair and had small flowers dotted in it.

~At the party so sfyer the wedding~

"I cant believe yiu guys would go tobsuch lengths for me. Thank yiu all so much." I said a big smaile on my face.

"Why not onpen some gifs." Pandora ssid gestureing at the tabke with differently decorated boxes on.

"Sure" was all i could say. I followed pandora to the table and pick on that ember had handed me. I opened it to see a bkack and white guitar and my favourite bands newest poster.

"Thanks ember." I said moveing then so they would be broken.

Frostbites was a bit heavier. I opened it to see a hand made snow globe. Fsns was some ear rings. Danis was a beanie that said 'king phantom here so bow'. Foras was another beautifully crafted sword. And so on. Skullkers present was left.

"This won't explore will it" i said sonce last thing skullker gave me explordrd.  I looked in the small box to see a picture of all of dannys friends and family together.

"Thanks skullker" i said before moveing the gifts out the way.

"Now lets start this party. Shall we."