3

(Dashs P.O.V)

We set off walking towards far frozen, so far Paulina has whined at everything. Most the class won't stop asking questions and Danny is coughing blood up every now and then.

"Dash carry me my legs hurt" Paulina said in a flirtatious manner.

"Shut it Paulina cause i am this cloae to leaving you behind and you didn't hurt your leg it was your arm which you bunped." Danny snapped.  Shutting Paulina up instantly.

We carried on walking for about 2 more hours.

"Only two hours to go till we are at far frozen." I yelled. Turning towards the class everyone percked up at this news. I turned back around to find danny coughing.

"You okay Danny" i said making he was ok.

"Yeah just-" he was cut of by coughing even more. Everyone stopped walking as they tried to figure out what was going on.

"Tucker try contact frostbite and soon." I yelled and tucker immediately got in contact with frostbite while i stayed near danny who was now nelt on the floor trying to keep balanced.

"Hold on a little longer please. Frostbite is on his way." I said to Danny who had thankfully stopped coughing.

"Okay thanks guys" Danny answered.

(Danny's P.O.V)
I have been having coughing fits every 5 or so minutes each cough i have the more the pain hurts.

"We're almost ther-" whoever was talking i couldn't hear the last bit before my body gave out and i fell to the ground.

(Dashs P.O.V)
"We're almost ther-" i yelled not being able to finish as i saw danny collapse. Thankfully i was able to stop him from hitting the ground.

"Danny can you hear me" i yelled. No response. I looked at him only seeing a deadly pale face once again. His pulse was weaker then normal. I checked his wounds thinking that they might be infected. His bandages were covered in ectoplasm blood oozing from his wounds.

"Sam i need bandages and disinfectant from dannys med kit." I shouted. Sam brought me what i asked for before going back to the crowd to keep them back.

I removed his bandages and started to clean the wounds before a gust of cold hit us.

"Get a hoodie or something warm on" i yelled to the class before frostbite appeared.

"Great one. Whats happening dash"

"Danny got injured and sometime ago he stared coughing then he collapsed." I explained.

"Have you changed his bandages"

"Yes i doing it now."

Frostbite and i continued to sort out Danny before frostbite pulled out a niddle that had some blue liquid in.

"Whats that"

"It's something to help heal and cure him. Danny and i made it a few months ago" frostbite said before injecting Danny.

"His pulse is back to normal and so is his breathing." I said relieved.

"What happened to him " i asked frostbite who looked pissed.

"You two"he yelled pointing at Dannys 'perants'

"You poisoned your own son." He continued

'Blood blossom' i thought before my anger got to much.

"What do you mean poisoned" maddie asked.

"You put blood blossom in the ssb and have been carrying some on  you haven't you" i shouted. All they could do was nodd.

"Your son is allergic to them" frostbite said.

I picked Danny up bridle style as he was still asleep and started to walk towards far frozen.

~at far frozen~

We arrived at far frozen just in time as everyone was starting to get hungry.

"There is a hut over there once your settled we will bring you some food." Frostbite said before disappearing.

"Girls follow val and boys follow tucker" i said before heading to the hut me and Danny share.

"Where are you going" Mikey asked

"Danny and i have a hut to ourselves here its not far from the guest ones. So do sam and jazz, tucker and val" i said before heading to our hut.

~at the hut~

I put Danny in bed and headed downstairs to the living room.
The huts aren't very big but they are very cosy theres a bathroom a kitchen a living room and bedroom. The guest onces are alot bigger but the layout is the same.

"What happened" i heard a sleepy voice say.

"Your awake danny. How are you feeling" i say.

"Like i just died again" he said before chuckling. Once everyone was settled, me and danny headed over to the guest hut.

"Is everyone okay in here" i said as i walked through the door.

"Yeah" almost everyone said.

"Also maddie and jack please get rid of the blood blossom" i said and they headed to the kitchen. 

"I am going to guess you have questions" Danny said appearing from behind me.
The whole class started to yell questions.

"One at a time." I yelled.

"How do you know your way around" lancer asked.

"We've been here before" Danny answered.

~After answering questions~

(Danny's P.O.V)

After me and team phantom answered the classes question we lead them into the dinning room where a lot of human food was. Me and my team went to the private one to talk and relax abit. The food was amazing like always there was pizza chicken amd so on. Frostbite had ghost food and some human since he wanted to try it. I had a mix since human food sustained my human half amd the ghost food i eat helps my ghost half which was more like 3/4 since i am becoming more ghost.

"So when do you plan to head to your castle great one." Frostbite asked.

"Um.... tomorrow afternoon most likely. Since they need the rest also they need some medical attention mainly kwan, lancer, Mikey and me" i said. Frostbite nodded and we continued our dinner with some nice banter.

"Listen up every" dash said before leaving me to explain.

"So we are staying here tonight since it will be to dark to see. There will be some more yeti ghost who will be attending to your injuries. Dont shoot them and please respect them. We are getting a ride to phantoms keep tomorrow afternoon. So enjoy yourself. Also kwan, mr. lancer and Mikey follow me you will need more medical help then the others." I said before leaving with people following me back to mine and Dashes hut.

"Where are we" mr. lancer asked.

"This is mine and Dashes hut here since we have been many times before. " i said before getting a drink.

"Great one and great ones friends how nice to see you again" frostbite said as he started to look at everyone's injuries.

"Why are you called great one" Mikey asked looking at me hopeing that i won't avoid the question.

"Oh yeah about that long story. I just have a reputation for helping around here" i said.  Before Frostbite asked me to follow him into the kitchen to check my injuries without people questioning.

"You've healed quite well great one" he said as he mde sure there was no more blood blossom in my system.

"Ok you all done." He said and was about to leave

"Thanks again frostbite and i cant wait to see you in a few days" i said before following him into the leaving room were everyone was still sat now they were sorted out.