2

(No ones P.O.V)
Everyone was stood in the basement of Fenton works looking at the newly rebuilt ssb.

"Ok everyone so go and sit down you should find a compartment under you seats. Put your bages there." Maddie said before following her husband to the main controls. Everyone did as they were told and got on the ssb. Team phantom at the very back. Sam and jazz to the right val and tuck to the left and danny and dash in the middle. Everyone was seated and Settled waiting to go. After a few minutes of waitin,g the portal door opened reviling the Christmas green and emerald green swirls that lead to the ghost zone and off they went.

Everyone was so stunned by the green and black swirling atmosphere and floating islands and doors and all the other stuff that was unique to the ghost zone, that they didn't notice the six people at the back getting comfortable in each other's presence.
The atmosphere relaxed all of them as the ghost zone was their home. Val lent against tucker and soon fell asleep. Samewith sam who lent against jazz and danny lent his head against dashs shoulder, even though he was relaxed he wasn't comfortable enough to sleep.

"Mrs. Fenton where do those doors go" star asked. Maddie and jack looked at the doors with confusion.

"Um.. somewhere dangerous" maddie said giving an unsure smile since it was just a guess.

"No they dont." Tucker said. The whole class was now looking at the back. Tucker looked at danny to finish his statement.

"They lead to one of three places. One to a ghost lair as we call it but it is realy just their home. Two a different place in time either the future or past. Three somewhere else in the ghost zone. " danny said. Simply shrugging off any of the stares.

"DANIEL JAMES FENTON HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT" Jack said getting no answer from danny.

(Lancers P.O.V)
After Danny answered a question his perants came in screaming at him but it was cut short. As we  suddenly hit something and started spinning.
Everything then went black.

I slowly opened my eyes only to see my students all over the place thankfully non badly hurt.

(Dashs P.O.V)
I opened my eyes to be met with sams face. She was very worried.
I could hear in the background mr. lancer saying people's names.

"Here" i weakly answered as i heard my name. My head was starting to spin.

"Danny. Where's danny" i said quietly standing making sure my ring ,which Danny had given me, was still there before looking around trying to help find everyone . After 5 or so minutes i heard tucker yell me over to the front of the ssb. I quickly ran over to him to find a deadly pale danny.

"Danny" i yelled as i started to move the rubble from off him.

"Everyone out the way" i heard maddie's voice yell as i continued to dig. Finally all the rubble was gone and i was left staring at Danny with a big metal shard sticking out from his stomach along with a metal pole from his shoulder. He aslo had multiple deep cuts on his arms and legs.

"Danny. My baby boy" maddie said. She was about to try to move him but i stopped her. Instead i shook him slightly. His eyes fluttered open followed by a wince of pain.

"This might hurt a bit" i said softly. He gave me a slight nod as i nelt down and picked him up bridle style trying not to knock the pole or metal. I finally got out of the ssb and  lied Danny down on the ground to have a better looked at the wounds.

"Sam. Med kit " i yelled as sam came running over with a black case with dannys name on.

"This will hurt. Sorry in advance." I said as i put my hands around the metal in his stomach area. I started to pull gently trying to ignore dannys face of pain. It eventually came out and i moved so sam could stitch him up. After she stitched most of the wounds up Danny sat up and used his good arm to pull the pole out. There was alot of  ewws coming from the class as it finally was out.

"Owowowowow" Danny muttered as sam stitched up his shoulder before bandageing him up.

"What happened" kwan asked after everything was sorted. Sorta.

"Ow. We hit one of th ghosts island and crash landed on here" Danny said as he lent on me again to help him stand.

"How will we get out of here." Lancer said pointing at the wreckage.

"The portal to Fenton works is about a day walk from here. Theres another portal in phantoms keep but we can't head straight there. To get there we will have to stop at far frozen and get a ride from there. Once at far frozen we can get food and medical attention before heading out again." Tucker answered  looking at his PDA.

" How long" kwan asked looking at me and danny.

"It will take us around 10 hours to get there plus 5 minute breaks." I said looking at Danny who nodded and smiled telling me that i have improved.

"So we can walk a full day in an unsafe environment to get to the Fenton portal or we can head to far frozen which is a safer ish journey and you get to see more of the ghost zone and food and other things before getting to ride to the phantom protal which should bring us if we are correct to the Fenton portal" jazz said

"Phantom portal" everyone minus the older Fentons said.

"Everyone go see if you can find your bags and change your clothes since some of you have blood on them." Val said.

"Danny do you have  everything" i asked. He nodded before trying to stand on his own.

(Danny's P.O.V)
After 10 minutes everyone reappeared carrying there bags that were thankfully in one peice dash was carrying mine since he wouldn't let me carry my own. Everyone quickly change from there rewind clothes into fresh ones of then we set off.