pt 5.

Jungkook pov.....

Yah this girl made me turn on...

Then I realise that I forgot my gun on my table...

I went in my room to check and I found it.... Then something caught my eyes...that doll her skirt is short so her milky smooth thighs are showing my eyebrows furrow.... I started looking at her whole body she really has such a nice figure....

Suddenly my phone rang oh it's from suga hyung I pick the call...

"yes hyung",I said...

"jungkook come here I found all information about her ",he said...

"OK ",I replied and went to his room...

"show me ",I said and he gave me a paper...

Oh...

Lalisa manoban, 21,orphan,from Thailand, lives with her unnies name.

Jisoo oldest..
Jennie second oldest.
Rose second maknae.
Lisa her is the maknae of the group.. They are not blood related sisters but lives like one...
Single since birth.

Hmm interesting

Hmm interesting....

"ok thanks",I said and and went straight to the room it's already dinner time I have to wake her up she didn't eat since morning...

"hey Lisa wake up ",I said moving her a little...

Oh god she is in deep sleep...

"Lisa wake up ",I said again and again no response...

Suddenly she pull me towards her and she hug me....i tried to pull away but she hug me more tight....

Suddenly her eyes open and became wide in shock she release me noticing she is hugging me so tight... Her face became red like tomato she is blushing I smirk... And think to tease her a little...

"I think you like hugging me you hug me tight our faces are so close that if we move a little our lips woul-",she cut me off panicking...

"no no no that will not happen that was a mistake I was sleeping I didn't realize so why are you here",she said I laugh at her cuteness....

"let's go dinner is ready",I said getting up....

"ok",she said getting up...

Then we went to dining table and sit she is not sitting...

"what happen why are you not sitting",I ask...

"umm where did I sit ",she said awkwardly....

"here ",I said pointing at my left side chair.... She hesitated at first then she sit....

"start eating",I said and we all started eating....

That's for today OK bye bye guys..

And vote me follow me and please read this book till end.... Thank you so much for your support guys....