pt 15.

Jungkook's pov.....

"hyung are you sure this is the real information and its so short",i said looking at a file...

"yeah he only entered this information everywhere its really very short its just name work and age nothing important",suga hyung said...

"we have-"jungkook i want to tell you something you will be so happy with that",i was cut off by lisa she burst inside this room suddenly...

"what is it",i said looking at her....

"i am....pregenent",she said as i became shocked what she is pregnent oh my god...

"really",i said standing up she nodded i ran to her and hug her so tight i am so happy and excited i am going to be father soon....

"jungkook its our baby our little baby",she said hugging me so tight...

"i am so happy lisa so so happy now you are pregnent go rest you have to rest and eat well come with me",i take her to our room...

"jungkook its like a miracle right today we were talking  about baby and now i am pregnent",she said smiling ear to ear i smile in response and made her sit on the bed...

"lisa you are such a beautiful thing happened in my life",i said....kissing her forehead...

And their whole time spend like a fairytale lisa is so happy same as jungkook....

Next morning....

Lisa pov....

"kookie lets go to amusement park",i said because i want to ride rollercoaster....

"no you are pregnent if something happens to baby or you no its dangerous lets watch netflix and chill i took a break from all my work for you lets not wanste this day",he said mading me sit on his lap he is back hugging me...

"kookie i wanna cuddle",i said pouting...

"who said no lets cuddle",he said and i happily laid on his chest and we started cuddling watching netflix...

I am wearing this..

"kookie what will we name our baby",i asked looking up at him

"well if it will be boy we will name him jeonsan and if it will be girl we will name her jungsa",he said thinking hard and smiling his signature bunny smile...

I suddenly peck his lips he startled..

"oh you want to kiss then ok",he said as he started french kissing me...

We both startled when we hear a knock on the door...he got up to see who it is...

I hear laughing sound and i see next is jungkook with someone i dont know...

"who is she kookie",i asked..

"lisa she is...eunha my highschool friend..",he said as i smile...

"hello my name is lisa i am jungkooks wife nice to meeting you",i said as she smile at me...

"oh jungkook its been four years right",she said...

Jungkook nodded in response....

Annyeong guys you guys see dynamite mv its so good my bias wrecked everytime in this mv...but i like jungkook and taehyung the most in this mv but really everyone is looking so good and its full full english...💜💜

Ok bye but the question of the chapter is...is eunha good in this chapter? Is jungkook really care about lisa and baby? If you wanna know be with me till end......💜💜💜😜