pt 6.

Lisa pov....

Oh god it's getting awkward here.... No one is talking to each other is everyday they eat like that...

"oh jungkook we all hasn't introduced ourselves to her right so let's introduce because she is going to live here whole life. ",a black haired guy said smiling oh god his smile is a whole sun shine...

"yeah right so let's introduce",jungkook said... Now I know that his name is jungkook...

"so first me I am taehyung",a handsome man said who look like a anime character... Wow he is handsome...

"I am jimin",a mocha looking like man said he is also handsome...

"I am namjoon in short rm",a man said smiling his dimples are so cute wow he is also handsome...

"I am hoseok you can call me hobi oppa",a whole sunshine man said.. Oh god he is also handsome...

"I am suga",a man said he is also handsome OMG..

"and I am jin you can also call me jin oppa ",a man said who is also handsome oh god I am surrounded by so handsome mans....

"I am lalisa Lisa for short ",I said smiling....

"and you already know my name but I am repeating my name is jungkook your soon to be husband",jungkook said looking at me smirking...

Then everyone started asking me random questions and I am answering them smiling now I feel a little comfortable.... I think they were also uncomfortable that time...

After eating I straight went to that room where he first bought me... Then realization hit me we are sleeping in same room and same bed there is no couch in this room oh god.. I started getting nervous....

Suddenly door open revealing jungkook he came and started taking his jacket and was about to take his shirt....

"don't... Please do this in bathroom",I said closing my eyes...

I didn't hear anything so I check and saw jungkook so close to my face sitting like its so normal... My heart started beating so fast I am sure he can hear it.... He smirk.... Then I notice that he is not wearing anything on upper part....

"babygirl don't be shy you have to used to this situation because I am going to be your husband I always sleep like this",he said coming more closer to me I fall backwards and he is now on top of me... He looks at me for a minute...

"baby you are making it hard for me to control",he said and suddenly he started kiss me roughly...

Author's pov.....

Jungkook started kissing Lisa roughly and hungrily he started squeezing Lisa's boobs a moan escape Lisa's mouth suddenly she think it's her biggest mistake he smirk between kiss Lisa tried to push him but he pinned Lisa's hands above her head he bit Lisa's lips she gasp and he took opportunity and started roaming Lisa's mouth with his tongue Lisa is about to cry because he is kissing her so roughly....

He started taking out Lisa's cloths now Lisa is only in her bra and panty..

He break the kiss and licks his lips looking hungrily at Lisa's boobs...

Lisa is trying hard to reliese from his hold but he is so strong she started thinking that 10 minutes ago he is nice and now he became beast...

"please let me go please I am sorry if I did something wrong plea-"shut up if you talk again I will kill you now ok ",he said cutting her off Lisa started crying "ok I ask answer me dammit ",he said grabbing her chin harshly..she nod in response...

He remove Lisa's bra and started licking and squeezing them he is leaving hickeys on Lisa's neck she moans softly and he started smirking in victory and she can't do anything he is raping her and she can't do anything....

He then move to her belly going down and down he reliese her hands she didn't notice that he leave her hands...

He took of her panty and he licks his lips...

"wow you are so sexy baby girl ",,he said looking at her hungrily...he started licking and playing with her pussy she moan and she grab his hairs now she is feeling good this is a new feeling to her she is moaning and he is smirking....then he started finguring her pussy...

"ahh jungkook-ah",she moan he smirk

"yes baby",he said teasing girl as he smirks...

"fa-faster ahh",she said clunching bed sheet...

"i will do if you call me daddy",he said stoping....

"daddy-ah please",she said and he started again this time faster and he strted kissing her lips she is responding now....

"i i -am cumming ",she said moaning...

"cum for me baby",he said as she cum and drink that all...

Then he took off his belt and pant ...then his boxer....revealing his huge dick....

He started rubbing the tip of his dick on her pussy as she moan his name..

"ahh please do it daddy",she said wanting more her whole body wants more ...

"wait baby you are getting horny huh",he said smirking...

Then he put his dick slowly slowly inside her tight and virgin pussy...

"i knew it you are virgin i am your husband took your virginity..",he said getting his whole length inside her ...

As she screams in pain ...

"stop ahh its hurting wait ",she said....

"oh baby ok when you said i'll start again this pain will go away soon",he said ....then he kiss her to lessen the pain and it works...

"now you can start",she said..as he looks at how she tried to stop him at first and now she is the one who is saying to do....

"ok be ready baby..",he said and he started moving and he is kissing her for lessen the pain...

"fa-faster daddy",she said and he increase his pace....

He is fucking her at a lightning speed..

He is going deeper and deeper....as she is a moaning mess under him...

After sometime...

"ahh i am cumming",lisa said....feeling a knot in her stomach...

"wait for me baby",he said making his speed fast and deeper...then they both he cum inside her....

Then lay beside her hugging her....as they both pant heavily....

"i am lucky that i am going to marry you",he said kissing her forehead...

She hmm in response and they both drift into sleep hugging eachother...

Hello guys thank you and bye .....

Bye..............

Bye..............