pt 23.

Lisa pov....

After 6 years.....

I woke and saw jungkook sleeping resting his leg and hand on me....

"jungkook wake up",i said as he just humm and sleep again....

I shook my head and went to be fresh.
Then i went to kitchen to make breakfast.....

"jeonsan,jungsa,jungkook come down eat breakfast",i said....yes we have twins a boy and a girl....

"mommy",jeonsan said come running towards me hugging my legs with his small hands...then jungsa also join him....

"awww only mommy no daddy no one loves daddy",jungkook said pouting like a child....

"aww daddy i love you",jungsa said and ran to jungkook....

"no i love daddy more",jeonsan said and also ran towards jungkook jungkook hug both of them....

"so much family drama lets eat breakfast and you two have to go your school remember",i said as the little babies of mine pout....

"mumma you got no jams",jeonsan said and jungkook laugh....

"who teach you that huh",i asked...

"rm uncle said this to jimin uncle",jungsa said and laugh....

"you are right baby mommy got no jams",jungkook said i gasp and ran towards jungkook and pinch his cheek....he groaned in pain....

I also pinch twins cheek....

"now tell me what were you saying and jungkook you are sleeping on floor today",i said and started eating breakfast....

"aww my baby became angryl",jungkook said as he back hug me and sit beside me....

"let me calm you down",he said as he leaned in for a kiss he kiss me....

"eww mommy daddy dont do this infront of us",jungsa said as me and jungkook laugh.....

We are living a very happy life....we have no danger....we are living a normal life ....

Jimin oppa marry rose unnie they have a son name chaemin...

Taehyung oppa marry jennie unnie they have a daughter name taennie...

Jin oppa marry jisoo unnie they have a son name soojin....

I came out of my thoughts when i hear giggles...

"mommy you really dont know ",jeonsan said giggling i look at them confused...jungkook sigh...

"mommy from today our holiday's start you dont have to woke up early",jungsa said....then giggle i gasp....i really forget that....

"uhmmm actually i didnt forgot actually i want you all to woke up early today..",i said as they sigh...

"such a lame excuse lisa tell us the truth that you really forgot",jungkook said cupping my cheeks....

Suddenly our door bell rang i got up and went to check on who it is....

"unnie you",i said to jennie unnie...

"not only me ",jennie unnie said and move aside and my all unnies came...i hug them they hug me...

"lisa you are lucky your unnies come to visit you but my hyungs dont come",jungkook said pouting....

"who said we dont come",someone said everyone look at direction and all bangtan gang is here....with their childrens....

"hyung",jungkook said and hug his hyung i bow them they did same...

"soojin chaemin taennie ",my twins said and hug their friends as well....and we all greet....

"lets eat breakfast together",i said and they all cheer....

I smile looking at them...

"mommy i will marry taennie when i grew up",jeonsan said as taennie said no....

"and i will marry chaemin",jungsa said and chaemin said yay we will marry eachother... as we all giggle

"but what about me",soojin said as we all laugh...

"soojin-ah you will someone worldwide beautiful like your mom dont worry",jin oppa said as jisoo unnies hit his arm.....

I really like living like this thank you god....

Happy ending bye its last episode ok bye this book is finish let my ass rest.............

Ok bye....

Love ya 💜💜....