pt 10.

Jungkook pov.....

We are eating dinner while lisa is talking with her unnies i am happy that she has someone to talk now...i feel a nudge and see taehyung hyung nudging me i look at him....

"he is not alking anything i and jimin try alot",taehyung said whispering i nodded....we are talking about jonghwon he is a spy from mingyu my biggest rival now he is under our hands....

"lets see come on",i said getting up...

"guys you sit here jimin hyung and taehyung hyung come with me...we are coming in ten minutes",i said walking towards the basement with them....

Then we entered the room where we keep hostage jonghwon...

He look up at me while he looks exhausted sleepy and like someone beat him so much ofcourse we did this to him...

"kim jonghwon tell us what we are asking or i have to do somethung that you will regret ",i said signaling my mans to give me a torture tool box...

He smirk at me and shook his head my jaw clench i punched his jaw and he cough blood...

"you still have time",i said grabbing his chin to face me....

"i will *cough blood*never tell you",he said now he is underestimating me..

I took out a knife like tool and shove it in his hand he screm in pain you can see blood everywhere....

"i told you still have time ",i said he is shaking in pain and fear...

"ok 1,2-"ok I'll tell you",he said when i was about to shove that knife in his head...i smirk...

"now ask him about every detail and then tell me about that tomorrow...",i said...

Then i straight went to my room for a shower...

I came out wearing black t shirt and sweatpants....

I look around the room but lisa is not here yet its already time to sleep...

Suddenly door open and here comes lisa...she look sad..why....

"lisa what happen is something wrong",i asked she look at me and shook her head walking towards the bed...

I quickly laid beside her she close her eyes and sleep i back hug her then we both sleep...i think she maybe tired...

Lisa pov....

When i was talking to unnies jisoo unnie and jennie unnie said something that is keep lingering in my mind...

"lisa is jungkook really love you i mean like you say he want any girl to marry ",jisoo unnie ask i started thinking about that....

"lisa he only want a girl to marry and he found you listen lisa we are only concern for you",jennie unnie said...

"hey guys dont fill her mind with these things he loves her thats why he bought us here because he think lisa will be happy seeing us when i look at him i only saw his love for lisa dont confuse her lisa jungkook loves you",rose said....scolding unnies .....

I am still thinking if he really love me because at first day when he bought me here we did that...if in my place some other girl will be he will do that to her too ugh i am messed up....

Lets not think about that lisa tomorrow is your marriage with whome you love i love him so much....

Next day.....

I am sitting at chair all ready for wedding i am nervous as hell....

"wow lisa you are looking so so beautiful",rose said hugging me...my other two unnies are also here...

"i am hella nervous",i said to them...

"oh lisa dont be nervous just be relax",jennie unnie said...

"oh my god i cant believe that our baby lisa is getting married early from her unnies ",jisoo unnie said fake crying we all laugh....

"oh jisoo unnie dont worry u r going to married soon with jin oppa",rose said i was shocked and i saw at jisoo unnie and saw her whole red like tomato we laugh at her she smack rose....

"and you with jimin and jennie you with taehyung",jisoo unnie said smirking at their red face....

"yahh i didnt said anything to you why you put me inside this shit",jennie unnie said pouting....

"lets go now its time",jisoo unnie said we nodded and follow her....

I dont believe i am going to married...

Thats it for today bye......