pt 18.

Lisa pov....

I dont know when while cuddling we both sleep...

Next morning.....

I woke up and saw jungkook hugging me i smile and peck his pouty lips...

I got up and went straight to the bathroom i did my routine and i wore this....

I came outside of bathroom and suddenly someone pinned me to wall and this someone is none other than my bunny

"jungkook what are you doing leave me",i said trying to escape but he is not letting me go...

He again pinned me and started staring at my lips and suddenly he started kissing me and ofcourse i reply because i like his sweet and soft lips...

We are making out suddenly door open we startled....

"oh sorry for disturb you but jungkook your father wants us at dining table now",jimin oppa said jungkook nodded and he closed the door...jungkook sigh...

"why everyone came when we are kissing..",he said pouting i peck his lips....

"its ok now go and get ready dad is calling us",i said as he went inside bathroom....

After three minutes he came and we went to dining table...

"yes dad you call us",he asked...

"yeah my son sit and lisa you too",he said as we sit....

"so i wann-"sorry sorry we are late now continue",taehyung oppa said coming with jimin oppa....

"ok so i wanna say that lisa you are pregnent so till you gave birth your unnies will live here with you",dad said smiling my eyes widen as my unnies hug me...

"thank you dad",i said as he smile...

"lets eat breakfast",he said as we started eating...

After eating....

Jungkook pov....

After eating i straight went to my office i call all my hyungs here...

"what happen kook",rm hyung said...

"hyung you know that jackson our rival in our almost every work",i said..jackson is leader of got7 gang's he came between our every deal he is jealous of us...

"yeah that bastard",jin hyung said...

"did he came again",hobi hyung said i shook my head...

"no it is worse than before but we can handle this...he is planning to attack at our cottage no.4 which is full of weapons and this is all the information by one and only sehun",i said...

"what",they said in unison..

"i cant belive he said that he is also like that he just want to deal thats why he came up to you",taehyung hyung said as all nod in agreement...

"i know hyung thats why i am confuse because i know that jackson will never attack us because he doesnt wanna die he came between our deals because he know i always agree on good deal and i cant believe sehun he is a multi person..",i said...

"jungkook what did sehun said tell us whole thing",suga hyung said...

"hyung he said that jackson is planning to attack on your cottage no.4 which is full of weapo- one second how does he know that my cottage no.4 is full of dangerous weapon",now i understand....

"so he is keeping his eyes on your cottages that means he is lying he want you to keep your all attention on that cottage and want to do something else",rm hyung said....

"but what does he want to do",jimin hyung said....

"we will think but first we have to keep safe lisa because if he attacks her if he know that lisa is pregnent",i said they nodded....

"suga hyung hack on their computer and try to take important information and hobi hyung and rm hyung we still have to keep our things safe so tell our gurds batch no. 456 to protect our cottages and jimin hyung taehyung hyung and jin take care of this house's protection well because dad is also here and girls so we have to keep thwm safe ok",i said they nodded and started doing their mentioned work...

I walk to my room and get inside and saw lisa reading a book...

I walk over to bed and rest my head on her shoulder and hug her...

"what are you doing lily",i said as she sigh...

"i am bored so time pass ",she said closing the book and caressing my head...

"kookie",she said i humm in response.

"i love you so much promise me you will never hurt me and never leave me",she said...

"i promise i will never leave you never hurt you and i love you more",i said as she smile....

I put my hand in her thigh caressing her smooth and milky thigh....she started giggling...

"what happen",i said stopping looking at her...

"nothing",she said as i started caressing her thigh again as she giggle again i laugh a little looking at her oh its tickle when i do this....

I stop and look at her beautiful face her lips oh god they are so soft yet sweet they taste like strawberry suddenly i wanna taste them i leaned closer until my breath fan her face her breath started getting heavy....i smirk at i have so much effect on her..

I kiss her slowly yet passionately.....

I love you so much jeon lalisa manoban.....and i will always love you like i do now....

Hello sorry because i didnt update yesterday because i was so tired and i already finished my all data watching bts videos and blackpink videos and blackpinks song is coming icecream wow ok bye....

Love ya guys and thank you for all of your love...💜💜💜💜