pt 20.

Jungkook pov....

After taking a shower i am thinking of taking lisa out for a date...i have an idea...

At evening ...

"lisa come with me",i said dragging her toward the car...

"yah after saying come with me you are dragging me ",she said...

"sit",i said opening door for her..

"oho gentelman",she said folding her arms on her chest and furrowing her eyebrows...

"oh comeon",i said shying....yah i am i shying....

"kookie omg you are blushing",she said acting shocked....

"lisa sit",i said quickly going towards my seat and driving to our destiny...

"kookie were are you taking me",she said looking out of window....

"you will found out soon",i said as she nodded...

After 10 minutes we reach...

I open the door for her and close her eyes taking her towards that place..

"now open your eyes",i said as she open her eyes she became shock seeing a cute decorated place for date on side on han riverwith a beautiful lightning....

"wow this is so beautiful",she said....

"not as beautiful as you",i said as she started blushing i chuckle....

"this is for me",she said looking into my eyes...i look into her eyes as i kneeled down on one knee not breaking eyes contact i take her hand as i say...

"jeon lalisa i love you so much",i said as she became red and excited...

"i love you too jungkook",she said hugging me....

I kiss her deeply and passionately....we both share a sweet and passionate kiss....

After 4 minutes we both apart and started panting heavily for breathing..

"thank u jungkook for make me feel special",she said tearing up...i hug as she sob in my chest....

Then we both enjoy our night....

I look at my side and saw lisa sleeping on my shoulder....i smile looking at her....

I pick her in bridal style and gently lay her comfertably in the car and drive towards the home....

Then i took her inside and lay her on bed and lay beside her hugging her small waist....i peck her lips and sleep hugging her....

Next morning....

(i am a little lazy today so i am skipping some time,😜)

"kookie lets go to the mall",lisa said to jungkook....

Jungkook look up from his computer to look at lisa...

"lisa you have to rest you are already tired from yesterday...",he said..typing something in his laptop....

"jungkook you are into your laptop from morning what are you even doing",she said as she look into his laptop and saw him reading about "what a husband do for his pregnent wife"her eyes soften...

"kookie why are you reading this all of a sudden",she said resting her head on jungkook's shoulder....

"because i think i should know that",he said closing his laptop and facing lisa....

"kookie i wanna go outside please",she made a puppy face...because she know no one can resist that face of hers....

"aww how can i resist that cute face of your ok lets go",he said getting up...

"kook you are so sweet and good hubby",she said hugging him...

"ok ok now lets go before i change my mind",he said and lisa started rushing he chuckle seeing this....

You are so cute lisa i dont even know when i fell in love with you of its first time or when i kidnap you....

                          💜💜💜

Hello double update and only four chapters left....ok bye....

Bye bye and tomorrow ice cream mv will release yay...bye😵😛😛💜💜💜💜💜💜💜