pt 17.

Jungkook pov....

Actually it looks like that eunha is bieng too much touchy with me i am a married man and my wife lisa will be mad....now she is hugging me...

"eunha come with i wanna talk to you about something",i said and dragged eunha in balcony...

"eunha actually i dont wanna be rude but i wanna say that you are bieng too touchy i am amariied man now i have a wife you cant do this and lisa is pregnent she will mad if she notice this so dont do this",i clear my self....

"jungkook what is problem in this i can do whatever i want with you",she said coming close to my face i move backwards i hold her hands...

"no you cant i am married ",i said pushing her a little....

Suddenly she kiss me on lips i was so shocked that i cant move but a picture of lisa come in my mind as i push her..

"what are doing eunha",i said...

"jungkook please i love you from i first saw you leave that lisa and come with me we will live a happy life ",she said looking psycho....

"eunha if i want i can kill right now be in your limits i love lisa i cant cheat on her leave mow you cant live here anymore ",i said pointing towards the door...

"but jung-"leve now",i shout cutting her off...she flinch as she ran towards the door....

I sigh as i went to lisa and my room...

I open the door as i saw lisa crying...i quickly ran towards her....

"what happen lisa why are you crying",i asked her and she move back from me like she is afraid of me...

"lisa what happen",i asked...

"go ask your best friend your lovely eunha",she said sobbing hard...

"what the hell oh you saw that its not what you are thinking",i said as she look at me with full of sad eyrs..

"listen jungkook let me tell you that first of all i love you even you are a mafia i dont like violence but i still love you.. second i dont know you well but still i marry you third you never said i love you to me i started loving you but i think you dont love me i know you only want a baby and a girl",she said crying...

"wtf are you talking about lisa she suddenly kiss me i push her at the exact time and i love you i love you so so much i already say her to leave and she is gone lisa",i said hugging her as she burst into tears again i hug her so tight as i caress her back....

"i am sorry jungkook that i dont believe you ",she said...

"its ok if i were at your place i will do the same but eveything is fine lets forget about that bitch",i said as she smile....

I am happy that she is happy now i really love her so much but i dont wanna show others that she is my weekness i cant live without her....

Lisa pov....

Now i understand but when i saw them kissing it felt like my whole world ends my heart breaks into millions of pieces....

I look into jungkooks eyes because everything can lie but eyes dont and i saw love and sincerity in his eyes...

I saw love in his eyes he loves me....

"lisa i love you so much dont ever think something that i dont love you ",jungkook said looking deep into my eyes...

I nodded as he lean in for a kiss and we both share a passionate kiss...

"wow why are your lips are so soft that i just wanted to kiss them forever",he said as i blush...

"aww lisa when you blush you look so cute but now lets cuddle ",he said as he made me laid with him....

"jungkook sing me a song" i said....

"anything for my lisa",he said as he sings....

(play the song which is on top)

I look at his face as he sings we both are looking deep into each others eyes....

"You are the cause of my euphoria",i sing with him as he smile widely...

Wow i want this moment to never end....

I love you so much kookie my kookie...💜....

Hello guys i dont know either why but i always update twice a day right...i am a bit misterious....😋💜💜💜💜

Shining through the city with the little funk and soul..

So imma light it up like a dynamite...

Danananananananana hey light it up like a dynamite....hihihi bye...💜💜