pt 9.

Jungkook pov.....

I bought lisa here for our wedding dresses....

"jungkook my unnies dont know about anything if they will know that you kidnap me at first and you know they wont let you marry me",she said..

"dont worry my hyungs will manage",i said....

"mam you can come with us",a lady said taking lisa with her...

After 2 minutes

"jungkook",i look up and my eyes widen oh god she is so hot...

"hows it sir",sales lady said....

"ummm no next ",i said because she is looking so hot in it everyone who will come in wedding only looks at her.....

Then..

"no",i quickly said

"no",i quickly said..its beautiful but so revealing at upper part....lisa look at me pouting....

Then....

"its good but next",i said lisa is looking angry now

"its good but next",i said lisa is looking angry now ....

Then..

"thats perfect its not so revealing you are looking like fairy in it

"thats perfect its not so revealing you are looking like fairy in it.",i said and Lisa's face light up....then saleslady went to pack it...lisa come to me and sat beside me...

"you know if you said no again then i was about to kill you",she said gritting her teeth...

I laugh at her then we went to mens tuxedo shop....

"sir welcome what do you want",a lady said not realizing that lisa is with me she wink at me before taking my hand into her my eyes furrowed i look at lisa and saw her shooting daggers at that girl...then..

Lisa pov.....

This sales lady is flirting with my jungkook in front of me and he is not taking his hand back...i take jungkooks hand from her and interwined with my fingers jungkook look at me in amazed i smirk looking at the girls reaction she is embarrased and angry....

"hello we want a tuxedo for him because we are going to married right baby",i said looking at jungkook and back at the girl smiling....

"umm yes mam follow me",she said and we follow him...

Then jungkook went inside well thank god here is not any lady here is only three mans...

I am waiting for jungkook to come out and he come out not wearing any tuxedo...

"jungkook why are you not wearing your tuxedo",i said confuse ...

"well i dont want it to show you its a surprise",he said smiling...i pout before saying..

"but you saw mine dress its unfair",i said...

"oh its ok you will see it tomorrow",he said....hugging me i hug back ....

Then we went back to home....

Its already dinner time....

"jungkook i am hungry",i said clinging onto jungkooks arm there is noone where is everyone...

"where is everyone",i asked jungkook.

He just smiled....

"here",i hear a familiar voice i look at the voice's owner and oh my god...

"jisoo unnie jennie unnie rose",i said running to them for hug and we did a group hug....

"how you guys come here",i said breaking hug for looking at them...

"your going to be husband bought us here",they said i look at jungkook he is busy talking with someone....i run to him and give him a back hug he turn back facing me he hug me back..

"kookie you are so sweet",i said hugging him hard...

"aww my baby you too",he said resting his chin on my forhead....

I am so happy....

Hello its for today and i know its boring but next one will not be boring.....bye