pt 12.

No-one pov....

Lisa open the bathroom door wearing this....

Jungkooks eyes widen....lisa come towards the bed...

"how am i looking",she said showing herself...jungkook pull her towards him and flip their positions...now jungkook is in top of her and she is down...

"you made me so hard baby now i'll fuck you till you begged me for stop",jungkook said in her ear huskily....

Then he started kissing her roughly and hungrily...as he started taking off her dress...he started kissing her jawline to neck to collarbone to cleavage leaving hickeys....

"please jungkook calm down slowly",she said as jungkook is kissing her roughly....

"call me daddy baby",jungkook said as he kiss lisa's sensitive spot and lisa moan i smirk and in 5 minutes we both are naked.....

(i am not gonna write smuts i am not in mood)😔

All you can hear in this room is maoning skin slapping groaning and the vibe of this room is sex....

Next morning....

Lisa pov....

I woke up and turn to see empty bed where is jungkook ohh he must be busy...i tried to stand up and i stumbled and fall ahh my legs are hurting....i really begged jungkook to stop last night ahhh...

Last night...

"ahhh jungkook its our fifth round let me sleep i am tired ahh",i said as he keep thrusting inside me deeper and deeper but its pleasurable....

"no baby i am not done yet with you i can do ten round in just night without tiring",he said as he kiss me....

"please jungkook i am tired i beg you please",i said begging...he smirked...

"please we will do this tomorrow please let me sleep now",i said as he nodded smiling....then i didnt realise when i sleep....

Present....

I tried to go up to bathroom and i succeed thank god i took a warm shower for relaxing my muscles...

After bathing i wore this....and tried to hide the big big hickeys he gave me last night....

and tried to hide the big big hickeys he gave me last night

Now i am going towards the dining room for break fast....suddenly someone pull me inside a room i am about to scream but that person close my mouth here is so dark i cant see anything....but i know its a men...

He started wandering his hands around my body i tried to push him but he pinned me and started kissing me then i realise that its jungkook because i know about his sweet lips taste and his perfume....

I replied the kiss when we pull out...

"jungkook you scared me",i said sighing...

"aww my baby get scared lets go i just wanna kiss you",he said....and we both interwined our hand together and started going towards the dining room where we saw everyone sitting chitchating.....

"hey lisa come here i have to tell you something about rose",jisoo unnie said excitedly as rose started blushing..

"what is it unnie",i said sitting beside jungkook and unnie...

"you know rose started dating jimin they both are in a relationship",she said as my eyes widen and i squeil like college girls....

"congratulations rose and jimin oppa",i said as thay both look at each other and smile...

"so how was your first night jungkook",jin oppa asked as my cheeks getting red i choked on my food jisoo unnie give me water i thank her....

"what happen lisa are you ok",jennie unnie asked as i nodded....

"its good hyung right lisa ",he said smirking as i cover my face with my palms as everyone started laughing...

"yahhhh why are you all laughing",i said as they laugh more i punched jungkooks hand as he is laughing....

The thing i can only do is pout..they are annoying me .......ahhhhhhh

Bye actually i am taking leave for two days if its ok i am very tired nowadays so please let me😔...bye and thank you for all your love.....👋👋😋