Epilouge

"People are hard to forget. Even if they leave. They always leave traces"
Hope's pov:
I'm Hope Mikealson. Daughter of Klaus and Hayley. Savor of the world. Like a Mikealson. My last save has found me in a bit of a position though. Right after I had a moment with the schools princes, Elizabeth Saltzman Forbes. Everyone is in love with Lizzie. Not always for the right reasons. But I was no exception. But now I'm in the darkness. The pit of doom. The empty home of the forgotten. Malivore.
You may ask yourself how I got here. Well I hope that what I did saved the world from eternal doom. But I have a feeling I didn't succeed. Because I'm still here. Yes I'm eternal darkness. But not in oblivion. Just in isolation. I'm surrounded by darkness. But I'm calm. Because I have a thought of light to hold onto. A light in my dark mind. Lizzie Saltzman.

Lizzies pov:
"Has the excercise been working?" The woman asks me. I have been with this therapist for the past 3 days. Trying to remember. I can see she doesn't believe a word I've said. That look of "you're crazy" is in her eyes. But I'm not going insane. Someone's gone. I just know it. If only I could remember who. "No it hasn't been working. All I remember are slight flashes of a person. I think I cared about them. Sometimes it feels like I hated them. But no name, no face nothing "useful" to figure out who they might have been." She gets a sympathy look. Like every other "doctor" I've seen. They have no clue about anything. I'm not going crazy. Someone is gone. I might not remember who. But i'm not giving up on them. Therapy ends and I get a breath to think. To use my time for something actually useful. I close my eyes and say the spell. "Remember the forgotten. Retrace the memorie. With all the time I've gotten. I'm able to see." Flashes of auburn hair and fair skin. Soft smile, green eyes. The irritation and the comfort. "We're in this 'till the bitter end." And then it ends. "I'm going to find you. I promise." She whispers. And with that she goes to the gym to punch it all out.