Chapter 7

lizzie

I laid in my bed thinking of the events of last night, tears welling in my eyes. Why did I let the vampire persway me into bed again. Well at least I now know that having sex with Sebastian doesn't help. Only makes things worse. I'm walking to the kitchen to get something to eat when I see the shadow of a man in the corner of the kitchen. "Hello? Are you here for a midnight snack too?" the figure turns around and when the light hits his face It reveals the face of no one other than Sebastian. "Hello Elizabeth. Did you have trouble sleeping after our randevou tonight?" he smiles that cocky grin of his. "No. I was hungry actually." "For me." I give him a death glare and then say "No for this delicious sandwich." I say as I take a huge bite out of the sandwich I just made. "You know you fancy me Elizabeth. I'll make you admit it to yourself." "I do not fancy you. And my name is Lizzie." "Whatever you say Elizabeth, whatever you say." I let out a frustrated grunt and strut out of the kitchen to my dorm. 

When I walk in I see my sister in bed with no other than the mophead. "Sorry.. sorry." I walk away as fast as I can disgusted by that whatever it was and decide I should go for a walk in the woods to forget about all that. I walk into the dark forest as I see a figure standing, and of course its no other than Sebastian. "Changed your mind Elizabeth?" he disgusts me sometimes but I can't deny the way he says my name is persuasive.  "I did not change my mind one bit Sebastian I just saw something disturbing so I needed some air." he flashed his perfect teeth. "And with something disgusting you mean your sister and her lover I assume." "Yes that is what I mean."  

"Perhaps I could distract you from your troubled thoughts." I looked over at him to see how his face developed as he said those words too  phantom what he meant. The look on his face and the extension of his hand let me to believe he meant we share a dance, so I accepted his offer. I took his hand, cold as ice and let him lead me through the steps on the open spot in the middle of the forrest. The beauty of the night and the calm of the quiet almost made me long for the past summer. But then again I'd very much like to not be here right now and the company of the vampire still wasn't my favorite. We shared a dance in the cool of the night. My body went through the motions just as easy as it had earlier this night. My feet remembered the entire dance, my body let itself be led by Sebastian. the feeling do familiar yet so unsettling. when the dance was over I had grown tired. I said goodbye to Sebastian and made my way back to the school. where I found my room empty and quiet. I went to bed and fell asleep dreaming of auburn hair and moon pale skin.

hope

When I wake up my phone tells me its 3 a.m. I look beside me and see a sleeping Ethan. I decide that now is a good time to wolf out a little. I leave my clothes hidden and run into the woods. I run and I run I even howl at the moon which I know Penelope would make fun of if she remembered who I am. But it feels good. I keep running until my legs give out and I decide to return to the river where Ethan is still peacefully sleeping.  I find my clothes and get dressed and then decide to just sit there and think. I know im not going to get any sleep anyway. 

In the comfort of the moonlight I let myself think about the people that I miss. I start with Landon, bittersweet memories, of the love we shared and how he made me happy for a while. Also all the pain and trouble he caused me, like I said bittersweet. Then Rafael, the dance we shared and the way he got the wolf thing. And then Alaric the monster hunting, the protectiveness, I know he's not my father and he never will be but he came close to feeling like one, so close. And then mg how he always wanted to help and cheer me up. And Josie, gosh I miss Josie, how she would always be down to help me and tick up for me, she also did some bad things, but I know she never had bad intensions. I even miss Penelope knowing who I am, like who I actually am, her banter. Then I get back to the most important reason I miss Salvatore, Lizzie. Her laugh, her eyes, the way she said stuff, I even miss her insults. I wish she would just remember me. So that I could talk to her again and hold her. But that's not going to happen. So I have to move on. 

And so the moon decided she wasn't intervering with the happiness of the sun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------heyyy!!! sorry for nor updating for so long!! I started college and I have a lot of work to do. but im going to try to update more frequently. I hope you guys are doing well! love you guys! xoxo Saar<3