chapter 11

lizzie

After a couple of hours of trying to get information out of Sebastian without much luck I sit for dinner. Sebastian made me some roasted Turkey and salad with a big glass of red wine. "Thank you for today Sebastian, it was truly magical." he sits down at the other side of the table. "It's no problem Elizabeth, truly." we eat and he is trying to sweet talk me for 30 minutes until he says he has to get something from upstairs and leaves me with my food. I finished the wine he gave me, it tasted of faint copper and had a thicker structure which made me believe that it wasn't the best of quality, but I didn't want him to get suspicious so I finished the entire glass. 

"You know I think highly of you Elizabeth but I never took you for a liar." what the hell is he talking about I snap my head at him and realize he's holding my diary. "You thought you were smart, didn't you. You thought that I wouldn't question you interrogating me about the mikealsons? You were acting strange since you arrived back at your school, I couldn't figure out why. Why my charms had worked, when they didn't show any signs of progress for weeks. And then you start asking questions." "Sebastian, what are you going on about?" he opens my diary and starts resining. "The girl in my mind, I saw her today. She is the most beautiful human I've ever seen. If only I'd remember who she is. Sebastian is a drag. He thinks he can per sway me but he's wrong. I wish he'd die." he claps it close and throws it on the ground with full force. "You thought you had a choice didn't you. I was going to let you live, if you would've just loved me." he starts walking towards me and I take steps back until he is standing in front of me and I'm standing frozen with my back pressed to the wall. He's going to kill me. 

"Hope, that's her name. Well I don't think she would want to love a monster, do you think she would Elizabeth?" I swallow hard, I don't know what he's about to do but I know it's not going to be good. "You were so focused on deceiving me that you drank the entire glass I gave you. Ignoring all your instincts telling you it tasted like poison, copper. Now tell me Elizabeth, what tastes like copper, has a red color and is fluid?" he didn't, he couldn't have. "Come on. I know you know the answer." "No. You couldn't have." "Put blood in your wine, oh but I did. Not mine though, I took some of your mothers. It's stocked back at that school. No one questioned it." I drank my moms blood. But if I had vampire blood in my system then. "So now all I have to do." Sebastian continued, his voice taunting like an angel of death. Even if I'd describe him more like a demon. "I welcome death for you. But I think I deserve a little fun, don't I. We're going to play a little game. You have one hour to save yourself, you are allowed to hide anywhere in the mansion. If I find you, I'll kill you and you'll turn. If you try to leave the grounds, there are vampires on every exit. They find you, they'll kill you, you'll turn. If you manage to survive which you won't, you'll be free to live and we'll stay away from you and your  friends and family forever. Your time starts." he looks on his watch. "Now." 

I run I find the basement and a car in it. I break open the door and try to start it with magic. It starts up and I thank my luck. I drive right through the wall after casting a protection spell on my car. I see a group of vampires run towards me and I drive right into them killing several off them by ripping the heads of their bodies. I spent 50 minutes going along with the game not managing to leave the grounds but with 10 minutes on the clock I think I have a pretty good chance at winning this twisted little game that Sebastian has made us play. I hide out behind a tree and ten minutes pass. I did it. Sebastian walks up to my car. I roll down the window.

"I won Sebastian. Now leave me and my family alone." i say. He stops his movements "Yes you did Elizabeth, I'm proud of you." "Thank you." now I can rid myself of him and continue my search. "Can I get one last dance before you leave me Elizabeth?" "Do you think I'm stupid." "No but I think that you want your research. I have it in my possession right now. You won't remember her without it. And I want a dance, so you'll dance with me or you will not get your research." "Go to hell Sebastian." "Lucky you. I already am." he yanks open the door and drags me out of the car. He takes my waist and pushes my body through the motions of the dance. 

I try to push back the venomous feeling that's going through my body as I feel his hand on my neck. "No choices Elizabeth." I hear a snap and it goes black in front of my eyes. It takes me a second to realize he just killed me. I feel like my brain was dropped into acid as memories flash back into my mind. The fires, the rivalry, the confession of my sister, the allyship, miss mystic falls. Hope Andrea Mikealson. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the plot point I've been working too plot point I've been working to plot point I've been working to!!!! yessss!!! what we deserved in season two. maybe written a bit better but still!!! I hope its flowing well im sorry if it's not! love you guys stay safe xoxo