Chapter 1

Lizzie
I go into the gym. And I punch the bag as hard as I can. I stopped wearing cloves when I box because the pain on my knuckles gives me flashes of them. Purple dress, tears on my shoulder, applause. Come back to me, whoever you are, please come back. I harden my punches my knuckles turning red. Flashes of my forgotten fill my mind. Who are you? I feel my knuckles turning warm, blood. Shit. I stop hitting and go to clean my hands. It hurts to remember them sometimes, but it's worth it. I think this was miss mystic falls. Maybe I can figure out who wore a lilac purple dress at miss mystic falls. Wasn't that my mother's dress. Who would've wore her dress I didn't compete and Josie didn't wear moms dress. Right? I should call her. I clean up and ring my sister. "Hey jo!" "Hey. Is everything alright? How's it going over there?" "I'm good. Therapy is going okay. Moms fine, she's really trying to help me." "That's amazing lizz." "How are you josie? Any news over there?" "I might be seeing someone..." "WHO IS ITTT!!! Raf? Not Penelope is it? A new student?" "Uhm.. Landon." "Wait you're going out with that mophead." "Yeah it's actually been really fun. He's really sweet and it's fun having someone to do stuff with. A break from looking after dad. I think he's having a mid life crisis. He even grew a beard." "Eww. Do I even want to come back with him having a beard." "I don't know but I still miss you so I'd like it If you came back." "I miss you too jo. One more week and I'm back." "I can't wait." "Me neither. But I have something important to ask you." "Okay. Should I be worried?" "No everything's fine. Just have a question." "We'll shoot." "Do you remember if someone whore like a lilac dress at miss mystic falls? I think I'd belonged to mom but I think someone wore it to the peagant and I don't recall mom being present was she?" "Uhm no mom was still away then. You sure it was the same dress?" "Pretty sure. I think you told me she got it from Klaus Mikealson." "I don't remember seeing a dress that belonged to mister Mikaelson besides hasn't he been dead for like years?" "Yeah but I thought I recalled something about him giving it to mom. Maybe I remember it incorrectly." "Well let me know if you recall who would've worn it. Landon is waiting for me. You okay if I go?" "Yeah I'm okay. Have fun on your date let me know how it went tonight." "Okay. Will do.  bye I love you" "love you too Jo." And then the call ends.

Hope
I'm laying on my back at what I think is the bottom of the pit. The darkness used to taunt me. But I'm okay with it now. It's kind of peaceful. I play with my magic making light pictures of Lizzie in the air. Her hair dancing in the wind, her light eyes staring back at me. Then I hear a loud bang. "Hope Mikealson" a familiar voice says, Clarke. "Clarke what the hell are you doing here?" "You took me with you into malivore, do you not recall?" "I do it was the best part. But how come I can communicate with you. Aren't we supposed to be in eternal isolation?" "Suposed to? Yes. But as you can see my father is a little upset." "Why in hell's name would your daddy be upset?" She says in a mocking tone. "You. Obviously. It's always the mikealson isn't it. You failed at saving your friends all you've done is upset the man. You do not belong here. He's obviously trying to expel you, you lucky bastard." "He's what now?" "Trying to expell you. Get rid of you. Send you back into the world. Like right now." Hope looks behind her and she sees a bright light. Then comes the wind. She feels the pull on her body. Then a grab on her hand. Clarke. Take her, take me father. You'll be in pain till I'm free. But he loses grip and hope shoots up into the light. Looking down on the broken man she leaves her prison. Plopping on the ground somewhere back in the world. Failure. She realizes. She's failed them all. Where am I? She looks around and realizes she's in mystic falls. Lizzie. She makes her way to the school. When she arrives at the mill she sees a girl, blond hair, fair skin: Elizabeth Jenna Saltzman. She prepares herself to walk back up to her and confess but then there's a second person. Rafael. They dance but for some reason Lizzie never turns to face her. When they kiss hope can't take it anymore. She's lost Lizzie. And without love, there is no reason for her to go back to that school. In a rush she changes into a wolf after hiding her clothes away so she has something to wear tomorrow. She runs around most of the night. She falls asleep and is awakened by the morning sun. She thinks about her next move. She decides that she could go to mystic falls highschool. That way she wouldn't have to be confronted with Lizzies new romance and have an education. I mean if other supernaturals did it she could go right? After all she is the tribrid. Tomorrow she'll try to get herself inrolled. After practicing a storry that is believable and has no holes or hooks she decides that she'll use that if asked why she's only now enrolling and then she goes to sleep.

I'll remember youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें