-Where it all Began-

(Y/n)'s POV

Black. Thats all I can see. You Know, Black has always been one of my favourite colors...so simple yet so complicated. I always found it to be a relaxing color...well that was until this happened:

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"OH MA PORCA-" (OH FOR FU-)

Yep, I'm Italian, well half italian. My Dad is from Italy, specifically from Venice, the beautiful place where basically everyone uses hand gesture to talk...What? This stereotype sadly is true.

*UUUUGHH*

" MA PERCHÉ IL MONDO MI ODIA ?!?! " (WHY DOES LIFE HATE ME ?!?! )

My Mum...well she's Brazilian, She's from Fortress. I've honestly always loved Brazil, and i'd think that this is the best country in the world...if it wasn't for how dangerous it is. No, like seriously, if you're a tourist you need to be very aware of your surroundings, somebody could just fake bump into you and easily steal your money or objects.

"Dio mio...che ore sono..??" ( My god...what time is it..?)

Honestly? This is how I wake up in the morning, the first thing I basically do is Cuss at the world for waking me up in such a horrible way, and then I realize I have a life and things to do...Soooo....let's start again ok?

My Name is (Y/n) (L/n). I'm a 19 years old Italian-Brazilian with the looks of a freaking child, and right now I'm searching for my fudging phone to see what time is it.

" Dio mio ma dove l'ho messo..? " (My god where did I put it..?)

I say as i look around my room with sleepy eyes. 'Please I'm only asking for a phone not for the season 2 of the Promised Neverland.....Honestly? I would freaking love that' As I was thinking to myself how I would love to have new anime seasons I heard a familiar ringtone.

'Ah yes the most beautiful ringtone in the world, who wouldn't love to have a pikachu inform you that your lost phone is receiving a call...wait-'

When it finally clicked in this head of mine I turned around to listen where the music is coming from. My eyes finally spotted a lost (Y/n)'s Phone on the desk...with black butler manga around it. 'Shoot I forgot yesterday I had a reading session'

As I go to pick up the phone to see who's calling me I have this feeling in my guts that's saying to ignore the call. And when I finally pick up my phone-

CLIFFHANGER

Just Joking, I will post the second chapter right away cuz I'm Bored QwQ