-Unexpected Guest-

3rd POV

(Y/n) and Japan walked out of the building that was used to hold meetings. The (h/c) girl put the backpack on her right shoulder, as she held her phone with her left hand. She held her sight on the object as she put a password on the gift from the devil that gave away her obsession for the countries. 'Gosh dang it, that's why I don't trust people using my phone...' (Y/n) sighed as she looked up and put her phone away.

"Sooo Japs, lead the way!"

"Heh, Sure thing (Y/n)-chan" The girls smiled at each other as they started walking together. As they walked (Y/n) was surprised to see some States of the Country of liberty.

"Japan, where are we right now?"

"Are you referring to the Area?"

(Y/n) hummed as she tried to identify the states.

"We're in the Area that represents the North part of America"

"US or the Continent?"

"The Continent!"

(Y/n)'s POV

I hummed again as I listened to the Asian Country, it was pretty nice outside. Even if it was almost night, you could still see that little bit of light in the sky left by the sunset.

Suddenly light from the streets lit up as I now could clearly see the states around me.

I watched in amazement all the balls that were around me as I tried to recognize the states. 'Oh god, there are so many!!' I could make out a few American and Mexican states such as: Texas, Mississippi, Campeche and Baja California. Of course, there were many more, but I would take too much time away by listing every single one of them. Sometimes I saw countries such as Panama,Cuba or Guatemala but I probably missed a few more.

By this time it's been a while since we started walking, I continued to watch all the states we encountered, some of them stared at me, some didn't really care. The thing that bothers me is the fact that I didn't really see Canadian Provinces or Territories.

I looked down at a humming Japan, she's been humming that tune for a while now. I snapped out of my thoughts and asked: "Japs, I noticed that there are only American and Mexican States; I saw some other countries too but...where are Canadian Provinces and Territories?" I looked at her with a raised brow and a confused face.

She looked at me, smiled, and started talking "Oh don't worry (Y/n)-Chan! That's normal, We are going to the south of this Area, this means that it's more easy to encounter American and Mexican states than the Canadian ones. It's like a Geographic map, at one point we might only see Mexican states." We never stopped walking, even during this speech.

I hummed as I tried to understand what she said. "Oh, that makes sense...I guess"

Japan giggles as she sees my unsure answer "Don't worry, you'll get used to it"

>TimeSkip<

It's been a while, and now we are in front of a hous- *Cough* Mansion. It's pretty big honestly, the climate and the Flora changed a little bit too. It's not like we changed Country, but they still changed. 'Dang...I'm jealous' I looked at the mansion with amazement. How many Countryballs live here?

 How many Countryballs live here?