- "Pancakes?" -

(Y/n)'s POV

I look at my lap as I think of the events that just occured. 'So I was only dreaming... ' My hands turn into fists as I grit my teeth 'But...' I feel my eyes get watery as I get more frustrated. "Tch"

I get up and stomp my right feet on the ground out of frustration. My bangs are covering my eyes. 'WHAT WAS THAT EVEN ABOUT?!?!?' I smirk as I remember the shadow 'Oh you little piece of trash, If I find you I'm going to tear you apart. I KNOW YOU ARE BEHIND THIS-' I was suddenly interrupted by a knock on 'my' door.

I turn on my phone and see that it's 8:10 am. I walk to the door and open it just enough to see who was knocking, the light coming from the corridor makes me go blind for a few seconds and I cover my face with my hand. My eyes soften as I see the milky eyes of Perù. "Oh, Perù! Good Morning!"

"Buenos días (Y/n)! Are you alright? I just heard a loud sound and thought it was coming from your room" I sweat drop as I remember stomping on the ground 10 seconds ago.

"O-oh, s-sorry I...uhhh fell from my bed?" I smiled awkwardly as I got flustered.

... "But you don't have a bed-"

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT, AS YOU CAN SEE I'M ALRIGHT!" I was practically putting in shame Soviet as I was literally redder than his flag.

I see Perù chuckle and sigh "alright then, I'll be down stairs if you need me. Try not to wake up the others" I nod and watch as he turns around and starts going down stairs. I sigh and suddenly remember something. "Wait! Perù, could you please show me where the bathroom is?"

<TimeSkip>

I use the towel that Perù gave me to cover my body. I walk towards my bag and open it. Before going to the bathroom I picked up my bag as I remembered putting clothes in it. Funny how I did that before being teleported here, it's like I knew I was going to be far away from home for a while. 'I guess the Gut feeling thing is real then' I Chuckled to myself as this thought crossed my mind.

I put on my socks and am finally ready to go downstairs. I pick up my phone and turn it on. It read 8:53 am.

"Well Damn-" I put my phone away, pick up my bag and go down stairs.

"Oh (Y/n)! You are here! Mind helping me out? I'm trying to prepare breakfast..." I look at him with sympathy as Perù sweat drops. "Of course!" I smile at him and put my bag on the couch in the living room, 'How can Countryballs even cook?' I laugh at the thought and go back to the kitchen. "Hey Perù, what do you guys usually eat? Do you have preferences?" I crouch in front of the little ball as I ask him that. "Oh, honestly? Since the others last night were out when they'll wake up they'll be a little bit hungrier than usual... They'll eat anything they'll see, trust me."

I chuckle at the thought and get up "Well then, I'll see what I can do. You in the meanwhile can do something else." I turn around and wash my hands. "Oh okay then- Wait- HUH?! I can't let you prepare food alone! You are the guest afterall!" I use some paper towel to dry my hands and look at Perù. His eyes were filled with confusion as he puffed his cheeks out, this action made him look even cuter.

"Aww don't worry Perù! This is the least I can do to thank you for letting me stay here."

"But-"

"No buts! Now, I won't take no as an answer" I smile at him and pet him in the head.

"Hey! I'm not a kid!" Perù pouts as I get up. "No, but you are a cute, squishy and really tiny little country." I watch as Perù goes red from embarrassment and mumbles something along the lines of 'I'm not cute'. I laugh and watch as he jumps/rolls away.