-The key for a new world?!-

Author-Chan note: Listen to this while reading if you want-

(Y/n's) POV

"Oof" I say as I touch the ground

"Ugh...the fu-" I stop seeing that I'm not in the room where I was before 'Uhhhhhh....'

I get on my knees and try to get up helping myself with my hands. I stop for a second and look at the ground.

'WHERE THE ACTUAL HELL AM I??'

I turn around and see a bright light. I close my eyes as I use my arms to cover them.

After realizing the light won't go away I decide to open my eyes a little bit to see where it's coming from. Only to find a door, more precisely a door that takes to Luna's room.

'Wait..?'

I enter Luna's room and look around. After a short period of time I turn around again and see that the door is still there.

'DID I JUST FOUND A SECRET ROOM?'

I stare at the entrance with wide open eyes and mouth touching the floor. 'Wait..did Luna always have this room?' I gulp as I continue to stare.

'....oh well'

I re-enter the dark room where I was before and look around.

'...this is actually just a corridor'

I grab my phone and turn the flashlight mode on.

'There, that's better'

.... 'Should I really continue?....I mean...for all I know this could be a trap, maybe a corridor that the kidnappers of Luna made! MAYBE IT'S-'

I stop as I think of what I said in my head 'Wait...if this is really the key to find Luna then...'

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my phone telling me that it was dying.

'OH C'MON!' I think frustrated that this was happening right now.

'Oh wait, maybe this is fine. If I have to go through this then I might as well go home and prepare myself!'

I return to Luna's room and start heading to the front door. 'I have to do this! For Luna!'

<Time Skip at home>

After having a shower and changing myself I check my backpack for the last time.

'Phone? Check'

'Charger? Check'

'Flash light in case my phone dies? Check'

'Snacks because I like to eat? Check'

'Clothes- Wait what- Clothes?'

I look with confusion at the clothes I put in my backpack. 'It's not like I'm going to stay in that corridor all my life!' I think as I chuckle to myself. 'Oh welp!' I think as I roll my eyes and let the clothes stay inside.

I pick up my keys and head to the front door.

<Time Skip>

Here I am,phone in hand, in front of the door that will sign the start of this mini exploration. I take a step in and use my phone's Flashlight to see where I'm stepping. I take another few steps before hearing a loud *Thud* "EEK-" I jump and turn around me just to see what provoked that sound....The door closed....".... OH ARE YOU FU**** KIDDING ME?!?!"