-"Umm....What's happening- "-

(Y/n)'s POV

I was sweating madly as I realized what the unfamiliar object was 'A gun...' I shifted my gaze to see who was pointing it at me...'Oh god of course it had to be North Korea' My lip trembled as I refrained myself to make any kind of noise.

"C'mon 북쪽 (North) there is no need to scare her like that-"

"SHUT UP SOUTH, THIS IS A DAMN HUMAN, WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE CAN DO!"

"Dude chill-"

"Don't sweat it capitalist he is right"

"HUH?! WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU SON OF A COMMIE?!"

I still watched with Fearful eyes the object that could end my life right there and right now. Believe me when I say that I was Scared.

"Now now America there is no need to start another fight"

"SHUT UP YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER"

"Actually I am-"

I zoned out of the conversation as I thought what to do, 'Oh god I have a Damn Gun against my head, and If I talk or Move I will surely be dead' My thought were interrupted by a loud *BANG* I shift my gaze to see what happened...'WHEN THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN?!?'

Japan's POV

"Minna San please calm down!" I exclaimed as I watched Russia and America fight, my attempts to stop the fight were useless.

"YOUNG BOYS STOP THIS NONSENSE RIGHT NOW" Even Britain's efforts to stop the fight were useless as the two powerfull countries were literally rolling around.

"China-San! Do something!" I pleaded my Chinese friend to do something about all this fuss as I watched with horror the fight.

"They will be fine-"

China's sentence was interrupted by a quiet high pitched scream and a shout from North.

" 여자 닥쳐! " (SHUT UP WOMAN!)

I move my gaze to see the horrified and teary face of the human.

"NORTH STOP!"

*Thud*

3rd POV

All the screams and pleads were silenced by the familiar sound of the door closing.

"...Umm..."

As all the countries and (Y/n) shifted their gaze to one unique direction they were met by an unexpected sight...or, well, by some unexpected guests.

"....What's happening?"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ALL ABOUT?!" The Organization Called Asean Yelled as some Countries shifted uncomfortably under his glare

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ALL ABOUT?!" The Organization Called Asean Yelled as some Countries shifted uncomfortably under his glare. This comprends countries such as the rice gang.

*sigh* "I'm too tired to ask what's happening" Some countries sighed in relief as the European Organization said this sentence, others scoffed in disgust *Cough* Britain *Cough*

...

"UN I can Explain-"

"Silence America" The American Country silenced himself like his 'Boss' told him to do.

"...So what's all the fuss about ?"...No one answered, the Organization looked around analyzing every country in the room, till his gaze landed on a specific country pointing a gun to a...Human

...

"WAIT A HUMAN?!" The Organization Screamed surprised by the sight in front of him. This caught the attention of the other two organizations as they stared at the girl in front of them. Of course (Y/n) was a bit uncomfortable with the attention she was getting and was feeling a little bit intimidated. (Y/n) opened and closed her mouth like a fish in a failed attempt at speaking. She was speechless, a little bit caused by the tension in the room, and the other bit caused by the sight in front of her. Thoughts after thoughts passed in her head 'The organizations?! They are here too?! What do I do?!'

"...As I said I'm too tired to deal with this, Bye-" As the European Organization was heading towards the door a snow white wing stopped him from going anywhere.

"Oh c'mon EU, you were just kidding...right?" A Creepy smile appeared on UN face as everyone in the room got chills down their spines.

"Y-Yeah O.O "

"Well then" UN turned around and put on the best kind smile he could do "Now North Korea, could you put that gun away please?"

"Tch" North lowered his gun averting his gaze from the (h/c) woman. (Y/n) breathed a sigh of relief as she lowered her head and closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt her wrist being freed by the rope she grew to hate in that short period of time. As she reopened her eyes and raised up her head she came eyes to eyes with the country- well... Organization that was helping her.

"Hi dear,  sorry for the all not so welcoming moment, my name is Asean and you are...?"

As (Y/n) realized what was happening she answered without looking at the eyes of the Organization "...my n-name is (Y/n) sir..."

...

"...Well then (Y/n) since we do not have Idea how you got here before we arrived we would like to have a talk with a few countries in this room" Suddenly Asean Gaze sharpened as he watched the reaction of the countries in the room. And let me tell you...there was a LOT of tension in the room.

"Asean is right, we would like to have someone watching you while we talk...so...any volunteers?" As UN finished his sentence there was just one thing you could hear in that room.

... 

Silence

And then a voice

"I will watch after her UN!" Everybody's gaze turned to the country that Reassembled a Kitsune.

"Wait Japan! what if it-"

"South Korea I understand where your worries are coming from but I'm pretty sure Japan is able to take care of herself, and I think miss (Y/n) would like to be treated with more respect " UN reassured South and gave everyone a smile searching with the corner of his eye a reaction from (Y/n). Sadly she just sat there startled by the sudden attention "Well then! It's settled! Japan will look after miss (Y/n) as we will discuss the sudden events that occured today"

Author-Chan note: Guys thank you so much for the 500 reads!! QwQ thank you so much. I decided to make a new cover for the book sooooo....here it is!

here it is!