-A call from the Devil-

(Y/n)'s POV

...Fu**...Its Mum-

I answered the phone

You: "Oi mamãe-" (Hi mum-)

Mum: "Oi minha linda garota!!" (Hi my beautiful girl!!)

'She cut me off....I'm about to die'

Before saying another word I quickly grabbed my Kaneki Plushie and squeezed it as hard as I could, praying to whatever existent God to save me from this woman.

You:"...Quindi Mami...Pk mi hai chiamata?? " (Sooo Mommy....why did you call me?)

Mum: "Non posso solo sapere come se la spassa la mia figlioletta in America?" (Can't I know how is my little girl doing in America??)

You: "....Uhhhh"

Mum:"...."

You: "....Quindi-" (So-)

Mum: " NON MI HAI CHIAMATA" (YOU DIDN'T CALL ME)

You: " MI SONO DIMENTICATA DESCULPA-" ( I FORGOT I'M SORRY)

Mum: " DESCULPA NãO ME VAI CHAMAR-" ( A SORRY WON'T CALL ME-)

You: " ERO IMPEGNATA A LEGGERE MANGA" (I WAS BUSY READING MANGA)

Mum: " PERCHÉ' STAVI LEGGENDO UN FRUTTO?!?" ( WHY WERE YOU READING A FRUIT?!?)

You: " MAMMA E' UN LIBRO NON UN FRUTTO!!! " ( MUM ITS A BOOK NOT A FRUIT)

Author-Chan note: Fun fact, In Brazil the word manga is used to refer to the fruit Mango

Mum: *signs* "Ok, va bene stavolta passi, ma la prossima volta chiamami" (Ok fine, this time your safe, but next time make sure to call me)

You: " Si mami, te Amo" ( Yes mum, love you)

Mum:" Eu Te amo também" ( I love you too)

'....FINALLY, I'M ALIVE!!!'

I released a Breath that i didn't Know I was holding and put my Kaneki Plushie on my bed.

....'I feel like I forgot something"....

I look around trying to remember what i needed to do.

....'Oh yes! The time!'

I turn on the Phone to see the welcoming faces of the Karasuno team.

'Yep, I'm such an Otaku'

'8:35 huh? Well then maybe I can go have breakfast to Starbucks today'

I decide to get ready to go outside and start my day. I walk to the Bathroom for my daily morning routine:

1- LOOK AT MY PRETTY FACE IN THE MIRROR

"WHO THE FU** IS THAT-Oh wait...it's me-"

Check

2- Take a Bath

As I'm waiting for the water to fill the Bath I heard a *Ping* from my phone. "Hmh?" I say as I move my gaze from the water. I pick up my Phone and turn it on to see that I got a message.

'Oh It's Luna!' (Sorry if your name is Luna, just change it to something else)

I scroll on my phone to see what my Bestie had sent me.

The Ultimate Fan Girl: Yo! My Gurl

Look what I found!

I Snorted as I remembered studying this event at school....what? In Italy we study American history too, maybe not as well as them but we study the important events.

Author-Chan note: For everyone who's confused, You were born in Italy and lived there all your Childhood, when you were finally 18 you decided to transfer to America. Back with the story!

The One that knows the wae:

Oh my god Luna XD

You Know Polandball is my weakness!!

The Ultimate Fan Girl:

I Know! That's why I did it ;)

The One that knows the wae:

Bish

The Ultimate Fan Girl:

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA I'M DYING

BRITAIN IN THE BACKROUND HAHAHAHHAHA

The One that knows the wae:

TAKE THAT

WITH THE POWER OF COUNTRYHUMANS I ORDER YOU TO COME TO STARBUCKS WITH ME!!

The Ultimate Fan Girl :

Haha Ok ok XD

Same Starbucks same time??

The One that knows the wae:

Yep

See ya there

The Ultimate Fan Girl:

Adios Puta ;3

The One that knows the wae:

Bye Biatch

I Chuckle one last time before letting out a breath

"She's still the same meme lover as always" I say smiling a little bit.

Meanwhile in another place a strange little Ball is Sneezing

??? POV

*ACHOO* "Oof Is someone talking about me??"