-"...What?"-

Author-Chan note: listen to this while reading if you want OwO

(Y/n)'s POV

It's been 4 days since me and Lulu met, that same day at 6 p.m she sent me the Video for our channel and asked me if I could post it. And so I did.

'Oh god the Video is Exploding!' I giggle in Excitement as I look at my laptop

'I have to Call Luna!'

I jolt up from my bed and pick up my phone, adrenaline in my veins as i type the too familiar number on my phone. 'Cmon pick up!!'

....

'Huh?' Nothing. I stared at the wall as I think."She never ignores my calls..." I say a little bit Disappointed. 'Maybe she hasn't got the ringtone active'

"Lets try again"

.....

Nothing again.

"Hmmm..."

'Maybe I should leave a message?'

The One that knows the wae:

Hey Lulu, You ok?

You aren't answering the phone...

Did something happen?

Lulu?

Did I do something wrong....?

Please call me when you can.....

'Is she ok...?'

I sigh as I think what could have happen to make her mad at me. I sit on my bed and watch one more time the screen of my laptop with the open page of our Youtube Channel. 'Maybe I'll call her tomorrow' I close my laptop and put it on my desk near my Giant Pikachu Plushie.

I lay on my bed and watch outside my window before closing my eyes and get consumed by darkness.

<Time skip>

It's been one week...one week since Luna stopped talking to me....I tried several times to call her or send her a message. She never answered....

'Luna....'

Right now I was on my Couch sketching on a notebook I buyed at the dollar store yesterday.My thoughts were interrupted by the ring of my doorbell.

'Huh?' I think a little bit startled that someone was at my door.

'Strange, I don't remember having someone over today"

I get up from my comfy position and go to open the door.

"Yes?" I say as I see tall male about my age in front of my doorstep

"Miss (Y/n) (L/n)?"

"Yeah that's me, how can I help you? I say with a slight smile.

"I'm Officer Ludwig, I have to ask you some questions" He said reaching to pick something from his pockets.

At that moment I knew something was wrong....'Ludwig like, Ludwig from Hetalia??'

" Oh yes, please come in!"

I invite the officer in and let him sit down on the couch

"Sorry for the mess I wasn't expecting visitors"

"Oh that's quite alright, thats not the main issue"

'Huh?' 'The fu- should that mean?'

"Sooooo...." I say trying to ease the awkward aura in the room about the current situation.

"Miss (L/n), I'm here to inform you that Luna Moonlight had been reported missing" I stopped for a second trying to process the words.

......'what...?'

"Her mother reported her missing since she never responded to phone calls or gave any signs of being home"

"Wait...what?"

I could feel myself tremble at the thought of my Best friend being in danger and alone.

"We broke in her house this morning and the only evidence we could find was her phone....Miss (L/n) you were the last person she talked to" Said the officer narrowing his eyes at me.

Suddenly a wave of rage and panic ran through my Veins. I got up and point a finger at the officer.

"Wait! You aren't implying that I did something right?!? That would be stupid!! Why would I kidnap my Best friend! She's like a sister to me!! I COULD NEVER DO THAT!!!" I shouted in an accusing tone at him.

"Calm down Miss, we only thought you could have some information for us"Said the officer doing some gestures with his hands trying to silence me.

I calmed down a little bit after hearing that sentence. But I couldn't help but feel scared and anxious for Luna.

I sit down and put my hands through my (h/c) hair.

I can feel the sweat on my face and the tears forming in my eyes.

'Luna....where are you...?'