-Don't trust them-

(Y/n)'s POV

Sooo....here I am, staring at two pairs of white milky eyes of an too familiar Asian Country. Honestly? There is quite an awkward tension in the room right now. I mean, there is no sound in here. We both don't even dare to move. I realize that staying here doing nothing isn't going to resolve anything. I avert my gaze from the ball of fur and try to comprehend the situation I'm in.

'So they are really real...how is that even possible?!'

I furrue my eyebrows as I think further. 'I thought it was just something created by humans like ghosts or videogame characters....wait does this mean that those exist too?!?!' My expression contorts in horror as I thought of all the stories I heard and all the fanfics I read. 'DEMONIC POSSESSIONS, CREEPYPASTAS, ALL THOSE CREEPY LEGENDS- Wait...DOES THIS MEAN ANIME IS REAL?!?!'

My expression changed again, this time in one of pure joy, immagine the face of a person that just won the lottery. 'A N I M E EXISTS ?!? OH MAH GAWD-' I was interrupted by the giggles of someone. I look up to see Japan giggling.

"What's so funny?? Do I have something on my face?" My face shows pure confusion. As Japan continues to gigges my face contorts and Japan's laughter is now echoing in the room.

'The hell?' "Wait- Seriously did I do something- Am I really that ugly-"

Japan's laughter is not fading away anytime now. My face right now is like the surprised pikachu meme.

 My face right now is like the surprised pikachu meme

Is Japan still laughing? Yep. Is my confusion going away? HAH! No.

I just sat there, clueless of what was going on as I watched with furrowed eyebrows the laughing country.

"Haha, Sorry about that" Finally said Japan, wiping with her tail an imaginary tear away. "It's just that- Hahaha- You were making really silly faces!" Japan was still giggling a little bit. My eyes softened and I kindly smiled at her. At this point I joined in laughing "Heh, Sorry about that, I was in deep thought" I scratched my ear out of embarrassment.

"heh, yeah, I could see that" Japan got closer to me and smiled. I smiled back.

"So, your name is (Y/n) right?"

"Yeah, that's me" I pointed to myself, closing my eyes and puffing my chest out.

"Kawaii!!!" Japan had literally stars in her eyes after I mentioned my name.

"Heh thanks" I rubbed the back of my head flustered that she just complimented my name.

"Well, as you probably know, I'm-" Our conversation was interrupted by a scream....One Loud Scream.

"OI FAT CAPITALIST GIVE ME BACK MY Водка"

I sweat dropped as I recognized the accent.

" YOU BROKE MY FUCKING GLASSES-"