MOCHAPPER 1

-

-

-

-

-

_______________________(Y/N) P.O.V_____________________________

I wake up and was getting ready to head to work. I lived with my parents and I did online school and mostly worked in my father's office building. I yawn a bit since I did stay up a bit late for studying. I look at the time and closed the door to my office. I had the coffee i had picked up on my way to work from starbucks. 

I start to login on my computer and starts to check my files and emails to make sure that i completed all of yesterday's work. Soon there was a knock on the door I didn't look up from my computer as I read an email from my father. My heart dropped and I clench my mouse then realized  that I didn't say come in.

"C-Come in ... Im sorry" 

Jin comes in and smiles lightly. He was one of your favorites aside from the others.

"No it's alright don't worry about it too much  Im just here to drop off these papers for your paid leave" 

"Wait Paid leave what for?!" 

"Your getting married aren't you?"

"Wait I don't want but.."

Soon a figure comes into my office and I see its my father. 

"You don't want what?"

I stay quiet and then speak up looking at my father. 

"Who am I going to marrying?"

"Jimin.."

"J-Jimin he is a mafia boss I don't wanna marry why can't I choose who I want to marry this doesn't make any sense at all"

"YOU WILL MARRY HIM FOR OUR PROTECTION, UNDERSTAND"

I've never heard my father raise his voice and I jump at the thunder of his voice. I nod and sigh, Jin was used to hearing him raise his voice due to idiots in his wing. I looked at my computer and closed out my email. I start to work on the papers i had to put in the system. Me 18 and getting married to a Mafia boss. 

My life was moving so fast. I worked all day trying to forget what my father had said, but soon I couldn't forget. I got a message from my mother saying 8:30 dinner with the Parks. I sigh and think to myself  'Lee (Y/N) you have to just go and handle it as an adult'. I check the time and it was 8:00 pm. I didn't have time to change so i'll just go in my work clothes. 

(This is what you're wearing

I get in the car and get ready to drive to the address my mother had sent me. After maybe 15 mins I had arrived at the restaurant. I get out of the car and walk inside after parking it. I say the Parks name and sees that my parents and the Parks were already there. I speak and smile lightly. 

"Good evening sorry that I am the last to arrive"

Ms. Park smiles gently and Mr. Park seemed to really not care he seemed to be slightly upset he was dragged here. Jimin was kinda unimpressed. Soon I make eye contact with the male. I look away and then soon the waiter comes and everyone orders. We had conversations before the food arrived. I stand up and excuse myself I walk to the restroom and thinks. 

' He seemed like he doesn't really like me I didn't think he would be that cute.' After maybe 10 minutes stalling in the restroom I walk out. I bump into a slightly taller than I was. I look up at them it was Jimin.

"Ah sorry I didn't mean to bump into you Jimin"

"I wanted to bump into you so I don't mind."

Soon I feel a sharp pain on my back and see Jimin face close to mine. I shudder and gulps.

"Jimin what are you-"

"Now listen here lee (Y/N), I'm not here to make you my wife i'm just here for the money so how about you not try and make me fall in love with you and let me live my life, Understand?"

I hesitantly nod and he let me go. I walk away from the bathroom and go sit in the chair. I speak to my father "I think I am going to leave early I need to study for school tonight" My parents nod and I leave. I then walk out. I'm glad i didn't really eat anything or order food. I just wanted a small plate of sushi. I go home and shower. For some reason I felt hurt I clean my hair and sit down at my desk in my room and start to study. I soon fall asleep after 3 hours of studying at my desk. 

______________The NEXT DAY____________________________

I wake up to my alarm going off. I sigh and get up. I get dressed for work and eats an apple for breakfast. I grab a coffee and walk into my office. I hear a voice I didnt wanna hear.

"Hey (Y/N)"

Jimin was sitting in your office chair. He smiled and takes his feet off your desk. 

"Did your father not tell you this was my office now?" Jimin asked

I was starting to get pissed off. I grabbed the door to leave he said something that pissed me off.

"After we get married my girlfriend Rose will be living with us."

I walk out of the office and walked to find my dad. I was really upset and aggravated. This didn't make any sense just because we are getting married doesnt me he can have all my stuff.  I finally see my father and I speak.

"Hey, Dad can we speak in private please?"

He looked at me and then excused himself from the chat he was having with my co-workers.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?"

I asked him visibly upset " Why did you give Jimin my office?"

"Because you're going to share a office. Since Jimin is the boss of the mafia you think he will sit down and work... of course not now leave me be while I go and finish planning"

I couldn't believe this is this some nightmare someone please save me.

_____________TO BE CONTINUED_____________