Chapter 2 ~ Long awaited

Sakura walked into the building only to be greeted by Tenten, Mónica, who was quick to observe her and a few others that were needed for the shoot.

"So, it's the Uchiha Corporation." Sakura looked at Tenten, wanting confromation on what she already knew.

"Yep." Tenten exclaimed with a smile. However that smile disappeared when she looked at Sakura. "Is something wrong Sakura?"

"No." she said, the frown slowly fading.

Tenten decided not to push her anymore and just leave her be.

**

"Let's go Sasuke. The photo shoot already started. Man, I can't wait to see her." Naruto was really excited to meet a real celebrity.

Sasuke was looking outside of the window, to the entrance of the building. There were a ton of people standing around trying to get a look inside the building - fans, Sasuke figured. There were also a few bodyguards.

This model must be really famous.

"I still got work to do."

"I know you aren't interested in this whole magazine thing, but the least you can do is greet the model. I mean you are the fucking boss of the company she is taking pictures for!" the blonde said impatiently.

"Hn, fine."

"Great, let's gooo." Naruto happily skipped out of Sasuke's office and went to the elevator, while Sasuke walked behind him in a steady pace, without rushing.

"Come on slowpoke!"

The Uchiha sighed "Dobe.".

After the two men took the elevator, they were walking closer and closer to the set, that was built up. Then they finally reached it.

Sasuke and Naruto looked around and tried to find out were the photos were actually being taken right now, since they couldn't see a thing, due to all the people standing around, both people that were actually needed for the shoot and people who worked at the company but just wanted to see the model.

Sasuke then walked closer to were the photos were being taken, following the voice of, he assumed, the cameraman who constantly said things like "Good job." or "A little bit more to the left.". The ravenette just wanted to greet the model and go back to his office.

He finally got close enough to see her and he was now gaping, inwardly of course, since Uchiha's are experts at hiding their emotions. But even so, he was still looking slightly confused and he just couldn't believe his eyes.

There she was. Sakura Haruno. The woman he has been searching for after she disappeared out of his life. He desperately searched for her, but she was gone. Completely gone. Without leaving even a little trace behind. Sasuke lost hope after about a year and stopped searching for her.

He is sure as hell, that she wasn't a model back when he was trying to find her, otherwise he would have known. He would have easily found her. So how did things change so quickly? How did he never hear of her being a model? She seems to be fairly well known, so how?

Sasuke wanted answers, but right now, he just looked at her, admiring her beauty. She is just as beautiful as he remembered. Those emerald shiny eyes, that pink hair, which isn't as long as it used to be, now it reaches just to her shoulders. Those soft looking lips, just- everything. He wanted to be close to her again, to have her, to be with her. He wanted her.

The ravenette was completely captivated by Sakura's appearance and then she glanced at him. It seemed like the world around him went quiet. Like there was just him and her. His heart had seemed to skip a beat. He waited for her reaction. Was she going to be shocked? Angry? Sad? He was waiting full of anticipation. And then she... looked away, without any emotion on her face. She refocused on the shoot, while Sasuke was left stunned.