Chapter 11 ~ Family

"Sakuraaa."

I groaned. "Yes mom?" I shouted, since I was currently in my room upstairs, while my mother was in the living room.

No answer.

God, why can't mothers ever relpy to this? Guess I'll have to go down now.

"Yes mom?" I said again, this time standing right behind her.

"I called you about three hours ago. I might die before you even answer me."

And why do mothers always have to exaggerate everything.

"I'm here now."

"Yeah, after I died and came back to life."

I rolled my eyes. Maybe that's where I got my sarcastic side from.

"Anyway, could you be so nice and help your father with the carrots? I would but I wanted to make dinner for you."

"Sure." I beamed at her, running outside to my father, while my mother only chuckled at me.

This place always brings back memories, so I can't help but act like a child all over again. Back then I was living without a care in the world, enjoying the farm life. But then high school came along and I moved to my aunts place, so I could visit a high school with a higher education system, since there weren't really many of those where my parents live. That's when I met him. I remember it so well. The first time I met him.

**

"Quiet down. I want to introduce a new student." Our teacher, Kakashi said.

The class went quiet and I walked into the class. 16 year old, 5 ft 2 inches tall, me. Back then I never liked how short I was, but over time it just became indifferent to me.

I quickly looked over the class, most were preoccupied glancing at me, while talking to their neighbours, others were instead smiling at me and there were some looking me up and down while smirking. I did know that I was a pretty good looking girl, but I still found it disgusting when people where looking at me like that. I kept on looking over the class when my eyes fell on a guy with jet black hair. He was looking out the window, resting his chin in his hand. I do have to admit he was kinda handsome.

Oh god, now I'm the pervert.

I quickly focused on the entire class again, when the teacher began to speak. "Sakura here is a transfer student, so show her around the building and help her whenever she needs help. Understood?" The class nodded and smiled. "So where to seat you. Hmm." He scratched his chin while looking around the class. "Oh, there's a free seat right there." He pointed towards the seat and sure enough I saw that it wa sthe seat right next to that handsome guy, who was still looking out the window.

I only nodded, walking towards the table and then sitting down on the chair. Now the guy next to me seemed to notice my presence as he slightly glanced at me from the corner of his eyes, before casually shutting them again.

"How about you show Sakura around, since you already sit next to her and will therefore get to know her a lot quicker than everybody else." He suggested, looking at the guy next to me.

The boy didn't say anything and our teacher just shrugged and started searching for something in his backpack.

"Sorry class, it seems that I forgot the things needed for this lesson in the teacher's room. I'll be back in a few." And with that he left. The whole class began to chatter and I already saw a few, wanting to talk to me.