Chapter 4 ~ Friends

I was simply laying in my bed. What a weird day. First I catch up with a good friend I haven't seen and then I run into his best friend, my ex-boyfriend. And I was always the one who hated drama. Haaaah, how I love my life.

I really did have tons of fun with Naruto. Sasuke just had to come and ruin my day. What an asshole.

"I only had eyes for you." I scoffed. Yeah sure. Did he have a picture of me next to him, while he was having sex with that Karin girl? What a fucking liar.

"I loved you." Yeah, I also hit people I love, after I get called out. It's just common sense, isn't it? Sasuke really should write a book about how to treat people you care about.

"I still love you."

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard my doorbell ring, I looked through the peeking hole in my door and surely enough I saw Ino and Tenten standing there. I opened the door, to be greeted by Ino's immediate rambling, that I love oh so much.

"Wait, slow down. What pictures?"

Ino and Tenten sat down on the couch in my living room as I closed the door.

"We saw some magazines with you and... Sasuke on the cover."

"What?"

Ino handed me over a magazine and there it was. A picture of Sasuke holding onto my wrist. I just stared at it and then read the title. 'Will these two hotties finally make their relationship official after all the rumours?' I almost facepalmed myself. How does one thing that two people are dating, just because one of the two forcefully holds onto the others wrist?

Tenten spoke up after a while "So, um, who is Sasuke? I mean I do know him, but based on yours and Ino's reaction it seems there is a little more than the photoshoot to it."

Oh right. I never told Tenten about Sasuke. In fact I didn't tell anyone, I just skipped the part of him being in my life whenever I talked to people.

Ino knew, because I have known her forever and due to that she was also around when Sasuke and I dated and when we broke up. She supported me back then and helped me cut all ties to Sasuke, making sure that he doesn't find out where I am. She really played a big role in it, since Ino has always been my best friend and because of that Sasuke always called Ino asking where I was, but she never blew my cover. Ino really is a great friend and I'm glad to have her in my life.

I took a deep breath and decided to tell Tenten about Sasuke aswell. "I used to date him."

She gasped. "No kidding?" I nodded. "Holy shit. For how long?"

"Five years. We started dating back in high school and broke up about half a year after graduating from college."

"So, um, why did you guys break up?"

"He constantly got drunk, slept with another girl and hit me when I confronted him about it." I deadpanned.

She looked at me with big, angry eyes. Her death glare really was scary. But I know it wasn't directed toward me. "What a fucking jerk. Bring him here, I'll beat his ass up."

"Count me in too." Ino said determined. She still was angry after all those years. Gosh, I really love these two.

I laughed and joined them on the couch after putting the magazine down on the couch table.

"You still didn't tell me what happened at the photoshoot." Ino looked me dead in the eyes. I peeked over at Tenten to help me out of this, since she was always the one to help me whenever Ino bombarded me with questions, but she seemed to support Ino this time, giving me the exact same look as the blonde. I sighed. Seems like I have to count on myself to get me out of this one.