LEAVE. ME. ALONE.

•Bradley's POV•

I'm on the window ceal staring out into the dark skies of the night.

Everyone else already went to sleep. I don't know why...because Rowan is coming back over to spend time with us before we leave.

I can't believe Sabrina did what she did. Just when I thought I wanted to marry her after college.

I'm torn from my thoughts by a knock on the door.

I get up and throw pillows at Peyton and Corey "Get up, Row is here"

I open the door not looking at her. I walk away but then she speaks up.

"Bradley"

That's not Rowan's voice... Its Sabrina's.

I turn and glare at her "What do you want"

"Can we talk" she asks

"In have nothing to say"

"But I do"

I just stare at her

"I'm sor- "

"NO! Just stop.... I'm tired of the 'I'm sorrys' because you're not sorry Sabrina"

"But I am" she says tearing up

"YOU'RE NOT!! BUT I DONT CARE ANYMORE. I DONT WANT TO BE WITH YOU!! I WILL NOT FOEGIVE YOU THIS TIME. LEAVE. ME. ALONE" then k slam the door

"Im guessing that wasn't Rowan?" Peyton asks

•Sabrina's POV•

I can't believe what he just said. I can't help myself, I just start bawling my eyes out.

I turn to walk out and see Rowan standing there.

"A-are you okay" she asks quietly

I ignore the question and run past her and out of the wall.

//////

I walk into my room and just cry. I have no one to comfort me...no one to tell me its gonna be okay.

I just want to relieve the pain. I want to sleep but there is too much going through my mind.

I start pacing the room... My heart is racing because of all the stress. My eye lands on a box cutter near a pile of cardboard.

Without thinking, I grab it and slide it across my wrist.

For a while all I can think about is the pain, its overwhelming.

I always thought that it didn't make sense for people to cut, but look at me now.

I clean the blade and my wrist. I wrap it up and lay on my bed, trying to forget about all this mess.

But I know that won't happen

/////

Please, if you have ever cut or do cut don't take any offense to this. I also wanna say that if you do cut...it won't fix a thing.

I don't know how depression feels ...and I can't relate...but I know that cutting won't help. You're hurting yourself and the ones that love you

And if it means anything. I love and care about each and every one of you. You are important

•°•°•°•°•

Hope you liked this chapter

Byeeeee