Wake Me Up.

•Bradley's POV•

I'm at the hospital and I wanna see Sabrina but I don't want everyone else to see me.

They wouldn't let me see her if they saw me.

"Hey excuse me I'm here is see Sabrina Carpenter" I tell the lady at the front desk

She tells me her room number and I slowly walk towards it, making sure to avoid everyone.

I get near her room and I see Peyton, Corey, and Rowan.

"Come on Peyton you have to eat" Rowan says

"Someone needs to stay with her"

"She'll be fine buddy" Corey says

Peyton looks back in the room then nods "fine" he closes the door and they walk down the hall to the cafeteria

I sneak into the room and close the door.

I see Sabrina with bandages around her wrists and an IV.

I sit next to her and grab her hand "Sabrina please don't go. I know I've been a complete jerk. I know what I said was wrong... I shouldn't have said that. I shouldnt have done any of the things that I did. I guess my way of getting over you was to be mean so you'd stay away. That was stupid, aye? Yeah, I know"

I let go of her hand and put my hands over my face trying to hide the tears.

"I messed up big time, Sabrina. I do wanna be your friend. Even though I don't deserve your friendship. Now look at you...I did this. I caused this...and I hate myself for it "

I hold all the tears back and grab her hand again.

"Please B, dont leave us...I'm sorry. I still need you. I'll always need you" I lean down and kiss her cheek

I continue to hold her hand and start to cry. All of a sudden she tightens her grip.

I look up and see her staring at me.

"Sabrina" I smile "you're awake"

"I heard what you just said...I forgive you Bradley"

"You heard me? Why didn't you open your eyes or say anything"

"I wanted to make sure you said everything you need...and that you meant it"

"I do mean it Sabrina. I...I love you"

"What about Tori"

"Oh... Tori. She was saying Sam while she was dating me"

"Sam...from Stanford" she asks

I nod

"Sorry...and again I'm sorry for what I did, Bradley"

"Don't apologize... You don't need to. I'm sorry...I will forever be sorry"

She grabs my shirt and pulls me down. She smashes her lips onto mine.

The door flies open and we still are stick in the moment...not breaking the kiss.

"I guess they made up" someone says

"This is exactly how its suppose to be" another voice chimes in

//////
Clap clap bravo. Sabrina is okay...Bradley loves her and yay!!!

There will be a couple more chapters them I'm ending it.

This book went by fast and it really... Tbh wasn't good....in my opinion I could've done better.

After this I think I'll be dome writing for a while.

Who liked Sabrina's new song, We'll Be The Stars??? I do!! If you haven't yet, go buy it on iTunes !!!!!!

Hope you liked the chapter tho

...byeee :)