Will You Marry Me?

~4 years later~

•Bradley's POV•

Today is the day, I'm gonna propose. I waited so long. Sabrina wanted to take it to the next level after she graduated.

Well today is her graduation day. I graduated last year.

I take one last look a the ring and put the box in my suit pocket.

---

"I'm so proud you baby" I say hugging Sabrina

"Thanks, wow I can't believe I'm graduating college"

"Believe it Carpenter, you've come a long way"

She looks at me and smiles "thanks for being there...every step of the way"

I peck her lips and wrap my arms around her

-----

"Sabrina Carpenter" the man giving out the diplomas says

My beautiful girlfriend walks across that stage and accepts her diploma.

I stand up and yell and clap as loud as I can "I'm proud of you baby"

Her face turns a bright shade of red as she walks off stage.

Sarah and Rowan then tell me to sit down.

After the ceremony is over and everyone is meeting outside...I know its time.

"Ready man" Peyton says

"Ready as I'll ever be" I take a deep breath and wall over to Sabrina

"Hey baby, congratulations... Again" I laugh "umm I have something to say"

"Okay..." She says in a questioning tone

"Sabrina ....I love you, very much. We have been through so much together ...good....and bad. But in the end, we stuck together. I want to take the next step in this relationship...turn the page, start a new chapter "

I pull out the ring and get on one knee. She starts smiling big "Sabrina AnnLynn Carpenter... Will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes! A million times yes" Sabrina says, with tears racing down her red cheeks

I hop and put the ring on her finger, as I hear applause from people around us. I hold her in my arms, spin her around, and I kiss her soft lips.

We pull apart and she grabs my face "I love you Bradley, I love you so so much"

/////

Short, I know...sorry. Umm yeah and sorrynfor skipping like four years...ha my bad.

I'm really really happy that you guys like this book.

A few more chapters then....yeah.

Hope you enjoyed...until next time...bye ✌✌✌