You.

•Bradley's POV•

Sabrina is in the hospital... I can't help but feel bad. I know its my fault. But I can't just go up there and visit her.

I've been sitting here, debating on whether or not to go.

I'm just gonna go see Your, see what she thinks.

•Peyton's POV•

I'm so scared right now. I'm in the lobby pacing back and forth.

Rowan and Corey run in. Rowan sees me crying and hugs me.

"What happened" she says pulling away

"S-she umm cut herself...and I don't ....I don't really know if she is okay"

Rowan puts her hands over her mouth and starts to cry.

"Why would she do that"

"She wrote a note saying that there was no point in sticking around without Bradley... She heard him say that he could care less if they were friends or not"

Corey tenses up when he hears me say that "I'm gonna kick his--"

I stop him "no...I already gave him a piece of my mind. He'll probably have a bruise for a while"

"Good" he says angrily

•Bradley's POV•

Tori said she was studying so she is probably in her room.

I open the door without knocking because she hates when I knock "Hey Tori I don't mean to bother you....--"

I stop and just stand there. She is making out with some dude. When she hears me she pulls away and backs up.

"B-bradley...its uhhh it's not what it looks like" she says nervously

"Bradley?" The dude asks then turns around

My eyes widen when I realize who it is "Sam?"

"What are you doing here" he asks

"I could ask he same thing. You're suppose to be a Stanford stealing other guys girlfriends. Instead you're here stealing mine, again"

"Again?" Tori asks but we ignore her

"Stealing your girlfriend? Tori is my girlfriend." He corrects me

"Um no. We've been dating for 2 months while you've been at Stanford with Sabrina."

"I don't talk to her anymore" he says

"Sabrina? Your friend Sabrina?" Tori asks me

"She was my girlfriend until I found this guy kissing her" I turn to walk out then I stop "Sam, you've ruined both of my relationships... But you know what. I don't care, you can have her. Have fun"

Then I walk out and make my way to the hospital.

///////

okay I forgot to add some stuff in the last chapter. So I went back and fixed it....you can go read it if yah want. If you don't then you're not missing anything. I just forgot to add Sabrina actually writing that note a Peyton finding it

Hope you liked it...sorry if it was confusing in any way. Ill just sum it up....sort of

Tori was dating Sam and Bradley at the same time. While Sam and Tori were dating Sam cheated on Tori with Sabrina.... But she didn't know. Bradley broke up with her and BAM he met Tori. Now he finds out Tori had two boyfriends. Poof ....Brads now has no one.