Part 2 :)

I wake up to sunshine shining on my face and Noah's massive warm muscly body pressed up against me. You can hear him watching TikTok's behind you.

"Baby?" i say while turning around, looking into his big brown eyes.

"Oh finally you're awake" he says, putting down his phone and sliding his hands around my waist.

"Look i am so sorry about last night, I handled it badly and i just-" i cut him off and put a finger over his mouth. I slid my finger away and give him a small kiss.

"I love you baby" i say

"I love you too" he answers

I turned back around so my back is facing him and i get out my phone (which he charged last night for me) and i open it wondering if anyone had texted me. There were no texts...no notifications, nothing.

Then i felt something bulge into my back. I swivel around to face Noah in confusion.

"Noah what is that?" I looked at him smiling.

"Look i am sorry, I didn't mean to, it just happened, I was just thinking about last night and I just got all flustered." He said smiling.

"It's ok, It's ok"

I say uncomfortable hugging him since his boner is sticking into my stomach.

"I am gonna go and have a shower baby if it's ok with you" i say while getting out of his bed.

"Yeah that's fine baby but can i join?" He said looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. I looked back down at him concerned.

"Fine but it must be PG...i am still sore from last night" i pleaded.

"Ok, ok i must have destroyed you" he replies with a cheeky smile.

I got undressed and walked to his bathroom (which was connected to his room) and started the shower. Shortly after Noah entered.

"God baby you're so beautiful" He says while he scans my body with his eyes.

He gets in and holds my waist. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and cleaned himself.

"It's so tempting not to ram your beautiful body" he says

I smiled at him not knowing how to reply. After he was done washing himself he hands me the soap and gets out, wrapping a towel around his waist and drying off. I watch him fix his hair while I clean my body and wash my hair. I step out and nearly slip on his water puddle but he catches me in his arms and we laugh as he helps me get back onto my feet.

"You're so clumsy" 

He says laughing as he drags a towel around me. You both giggle and smile at each other. I walked back into his room and shuffled through his closet looking for a hoodie that would maybe fit me. Noah walked out of the shower hair fixed, looking so hot and you can't seem to stop staring at his beautiful face and wet abs. He walked over to me and holds my waist while i grabbed the top of the towel trying to keep it up.

"Look, I have to ask you something Y/N" he says, looking into your eyes.

"W- will you be my girlfriend? I can't stand it knowing your not mine and i just-"

I felt a rush of emotions and butterflies in my stomach. I got on your tippy toes and give him a kiss interrupting him. Our lips locked for a second before I pulled away and whispered into his ear,

"I would love to" He pulls me towards him, lifting me up onto his waist. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and our lips connect again. He places me onto one of the wardrobe shelves as we made out for around 10 minutes before he places me back onto the ground.

"I love you" he says with a tear in his eye.

"Awww, i love you to" I say smiling still catching my breath.

Authors note:

 Sorry this page was so short but I was originally gonna finish the story here UNLESS you want me to right more...thanks for reading, I hope you liked it!!

Also this story so far is 3070 words to be exact. (Just in case you wanted to know) Also lemme know if you liked the story down in the comments and if you think i should continue the story??   :D

Ok lol bai <3