Part 5

As he was driving I couldn't help but feel a tear running down my face. After a few seconds of tears running down my face Noah notices.

"Bebe no! What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Noah says sympathetically

I look at the floor while you can't help but feel more tears stream down my face.

"B- baby?" Noah says confused. That's when I completely broke down. Tears now running down my face I buried my head in my hands in embarrassment. Noah then parked the car at the side of the road and leant over to me putting his hands on my cheeks while tilting my head up so I was looking at him straight in the face.

"I am just scared for our future... when you go back to sway, then what will happen to our relationship?"

He sighs and looks down letting go of my face.

" I can promise you nothing! And I mean nothing will get in between our relationship. Not sway, TikTok, your brother, distance. None of that! I promise you!"

"You promise?" I say looking up, wiping your tears off your face.

"Promise" He says looking over at me rubbing a tear i missed off my face

I feel him lean over to me and our lips touch. We kiss for a few seconds before we get interrupted by Noah's phone blowing up with messages. I back out of the kiss and look at Noah while I turn over his phone scanning my eyes over the messages. The messages:

12 new messages

Incoming call from Bryce

SWAYLA

Bryce: NOAH ANSWER YOUR PHONE NOW!!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Kio: YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

Josh: BRO WHAT?!

Jaden: NOAH HAS A GIRL?

Blake: I am so happy for you man!

Quinton: aww that's so cute!

Griffin: Noah you didn't tell us about this!!

Anthony: wait what?

Blake: Did you see the hollywood fix video on youtube

Quinton: Yeah it has 500k views in only 20 minutes

Griffin: Wow thats crazy

Anthony: Ima go watch it now

Noah looked over at me and flipped the phone back over. He pulled my face closer to his and I could feel his warm breath on my face. I felt his lips crash against mine as Noah's hand trails around my body. I can't help but let out a small moan.

"Bubba we can't do this now. Plus i need to get back home to my brother " i say pulling away.

Noah looks down at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Ok fine" Noah giggled. We were going to stop at his house to get some things I left there last night. Then after we are going to go back to my house to try to work things out with my brother. Since we messed up bad last night. It was a smooth ride back to his house. No traffic, just the sound of Noah's phone buzzing with notifications.

"You should probably answer those," I say pointing to his phone.

"That's not important right now, making sure you get home safe is my priority. I will answer those calls and texts later. " he replies

My mind trails off to Noah's life, sway and his fans.

"What if sway doesn't want us together? What if your fans don't like me?" i ask.

"You think that the sway boys wont like you? They will love you! They will treat you like a sister. And for the fans I know they would love you, what's not to love?"

You sit there silent as you feel reassured about your future with Noah. Before you knew it you were back at Noah's house. He parked the car outside while I ran into his house and up to his room getting all my stuff I left there. I scooped it all up into my hands and wrapped it all into my shirt I wore yesterday. I ran back downstairs and out the front door locking it behind me. I opened his car door and flopped into the seat. I glanced over to Noah who was scrolling through TikTok.

"Ok, I am ready," I said, picking up my phone since it was buzzing like crazy.

"Ok let's go back to your house and hopefully work things out with your brother"

Noah started the car and drove away from his house and towards mine which was about a 5 minute drive. While he was driving I opened my phone, and my face dropped.