Part 12

"He's gone" I whispered to myself, putting my head into my hands. I then started the car driving away from the airport. The ride back home was very lonely. I played some music to lighten the mood but i still felt horrible. I missed him even though he had only just left. By the time i got home it was around 2pm Once I got home I parked my car outside and walked straight up to my room. I read through my messages with Noah and texted him even though I knew he wouldn't answer since he was on the plane.

Texts:

Noah 💞💕

I love you

💗

That's all i sent before i fell asleep. I had a very eventful day and honestly just wanted to go to sleep and forget about the world around me. It was only the early afternoon but i don't have the energy to do anything but sleep. I was exhausted from crying and surprisingly wasn't hungry.

One month later:

Since Noah left a month ago life had been so boring, I wasn't excited for many things anymore and found it hard to get out of bed. I didn't feel like doing the activities I loved anymore and spent most of my time texting and FaceTiming Noah when he was available. My brother got a scholarship at a school 6 hours away so I barely got to see him. It was just mum, dad and myself. I worked most days at a cafe to try to take my mind of Noah but nothing worked. Noah's followers were growing more and more everyday and I was so proud of him. He got in a lot of drama tho, and would get a-lot of hate. But I would always be there to cheer him up. We FaceTimed every night before we went to sleep for the past month he has been gone. He had also introduced me to all the sway members over the phone and they were all very sweet.

Anyways it was around 9:00 at night and I was sitting on my bed waiting for a call from Noah (since we usually called each night). I got up to go and brush my teeth when I heard a buzzing sound come from my phone. It was Noah calling so I ran out of my bathroom jumping on my bed with a thump. I quickly fixed my hair before answering FaceTime. I saw his smexy face pop up on the screen.

"HIIIII NOAHHHHH" i said smiling

"Hiiii bubba" he said laughing

"I miss you i wish i could visit" i said subconsciously

That's when I clicked . I should surprise him (showing up to sway) and visit him for his upcoming birthday. Everything here was so boring and i just wasn't enjoying doing anything without Noah so this was my chance to go and see him. I jumped on instagram while talking to Noah on the phone and messaged one of the sway boys Blake Grey (which was one of Noah's best friends).

Insta Texts:

< Hi Blake

< It's Y/N

oHHH Y/N nice to meet you >

I recognise your username >

Your Noah's girlfriend right? >

< Yeah :)

Noah is constantly talking about you >

He misses you like crazy >

< Awe I miss him to

< :(

< Anyways so i had an idea...

And what would that be? >

< Well I was thinking i might fly up to LA for his birthday, if that's ok with you and the boys?

Oh my god yes that's fine with all of us! >

< Sweet

< I was wondering if you could help me surprise him when i arrive?

Sure we got you >

We will keep it a secret and perfectly plan it so when you arrive he would have no idea >

He will be so excited >

So what day were you thinking of coming up? >

< Maybe the 2nd of May?

< Two days before his birthday so i can celebrate with him.

Yessss ok this is so perfect >

< But remember you can't tell him i am coming

< Bc its supposed to be a surprise

Yeah yeah ok ok got it >

< Thanks Blakie Bear 💗

💞 >

That's when Noah realised I was texting someone since i hadn't answered his previous question and got very skeptical of what i was doing.

"Hey who are you texting" He looked into the screen with a frowning face

"No one baby, just some friends that want to hang out tomorrow," I said, lying. I think he could tell I was lying since he looked away and got a lil sad.

"Oh...ok"

Soon after Noah and I said our goodbye and I hung up on the call. I was so excited I started packing even though I was leaving in two days. I had booked my plane ticket and my flight was at 11 in the morning on the 2nd of may. I packed all my essential stuff and just a few extra things. Tomorrow i planed to go shopping for a present for Noah. But in reality i had no idea what he would like. 

Authors note: I am sorry this chapter is so short i am just running out of ideas of where i want this story to go.