Part 4

After around a 10 minute drive we were at the cafe. He parked the car and we both hopped out hand in hand. But before we could even get into the cafe some fans came up to us.

"NO WAY ITS NOAH BECK" said one girl screaming.

"HEY NOAH CAN I GET A PICTURE" another girl said while pushing me away from him. I stood there uncomfortably not knowing what to do. He reached his hand through the girls and we intertwined our fingers together. He gently pushed past the girls to the cafe entrance.

"Who is she" one girl asked.

"Noah come back we just want a few photos"

"Stop being rude and take some photos with us Noah" another girl yelled.

He looked back at the girls and snapped at them.

"Look, I am all fine with taking photos, but if you're going to be rude and push my girlfriend then sorry no!"

"Girlfriend????" one girl replied

"What" another girl replied

We walked into the cafe hand in hand ignoring the girls.

"Table for 2" Noah said to the waitress

"Inside or outside?" he replied

Noah looked at me for an answer

"Inside please" I said knowing we would be crowded by paparazzi and fans if we sat outside.

The waitress nodded and showed us our seat.

"Sorry baby about all that" Noah said while leaning over to give me a small kiss.

"No it's all fine" I replied softly kissing him back.

Anyways we both ended up ordering pancakes and a coffee. You were having a lovely time eating your food and spending time together. Once we finished Noah paid for the food and we both began to walk towards the door. Once we stepped outside you were flooded by paparazzi including the Hollywood fix guy.

Noah walked through the crowd pulling you behind by your hand.

"Hey Noah, long time no see, how are you" the Hollywood fix guy asked, not realising i was there .

"Great man" Noah replied looking down since there were heaps of flashlights in his face

"So when are you going back to Sway?" he asked, only just releasing I was there.

Then I felt a massive hole in my stomach. Shit i forgot that he is a TikToker. He has millions of fans... he was famous... he will have to go back to Sway soon... he was only back here visiting his hometown for a little while. I couldn't help but feel a tear in my eye. What will i do...? Will I come back with him to Sway?

"Oh wait who is this beautiful girl" The guy asked, looking at me.

"Oh this is Y/N, she's my girlfriend" Noah answered.
"Girlfriend?!?!" he replies in shock.

"Hi nice to meet you" I say snapping out of my imagination looking at the cameras smiling.

"Nice to meet you! My name is Fletcher" He said shaking my hand.

Note: The hollywood fix guys name is Flecture

"Well I didn't know Noah had a girlfriend" Fletcher said, still in shock.

Noah looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah well she is the nicest, prettiest and sweetest girl i have ever met and i am so lucky to have her in my life" Noah says as he goes over to give me a hug from the side. While I stand there blushing my face off.

"Awwww" i say hugging him back

"Hey Noah can i get some photos" some girls said.

"Yeah sure!" Noah said letting go of my hand and walking over to them, which left me talking to Fletcher.

"So Y/N i hear your dating Noah" i nod my head

"So how is that all going?" He asks, pointing the camera in my face.

"Oh great, he is an excellent boyfriend! Supper caring, very sweet and extremely hard working. He is just very fun to be around!" you say laughing

"Oh that's great to hear" Fletcher said

"Well you got social media? TikTok? Instagram?" he asks.

"Yep i have both (your insta and TikTok usernames)" you say smiling awkwardly.

Then you feel Noah's big mussily hands grab your waist and pull you closer, giving you a hug from behind.

"Well man, if you don't mind we are gonna leave now" Noah said smiling at Fletcher.

"Oh yeah sure man, nice to meet you both" Fletcher said putting his camera down.

We both walked to his car followed by fans. We both get in, close the door and Noah locks the car. He starts the car and drives away from the crowd of people.