Part 8

We ended up going out for dinner to get out of the house. It was quite a fancy restaurant. Anyways I got a chicken salad while Noah got steak, it was really good but was also expensive. Noah ended up paying even though I insisted I would. Anyways once we finished dinner, we walked to a nearby park. We lay on a hill while watching the stars. His hands around my waist and my head on his shoulder. We lay there and well I think I fell asleep. After Noah realised I was asleep he scooped me up and walked me to his car. He drove me back to my house and carried me into my room placing me into the warm covers of my bed. He kissed me on my head and then his shadow disappeared, into the distance and out of my room.

I wake up the next day in my room all alone. I look around frantically wondering where Noah was. He was gone... he must have gone back to his house last night. I lay there kinda sad staring at the ceiling until i realised my phone was buzzing, so i checked it.

285 new messages

98,000 new followers on TikTok - 12,867 new likes - 7,456 new comments

39,540 new followers on Instagram - 5,670 new likes -623 new comments

I sat there staring at my screen.

"What in the f- am i famous? " I said out loud before my brother cut me off storming into my room.

"Um- i made bacon. It's downstairs if you want some."

He said before closing the door again and walking away. I got up, changed into some sweatpants, crop-top and just put my hair in a messy bun. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and took a few pieces of bacon shoving them into my mouth. I disregarded the messages on my phone and went onto TikTok. But before I could even watch the first video on my 'fyp' i got a snapchat from someone. I went onto snapchat to see it was from the one and only Noah Beck.

 I went onto snapchat to see it was from the one and only Noah Beck

I giggled, as I fixed my hair so I could look more presentable.

I sent a snap back of me posing at the camera typing "morning i miss you 🥺"

Moments after I sent the snap he responded again.

I opened up the snap and smiled at my phone. "He is so cute" I muted myself. I thought I said that silently enough but clearly I didn't because my brother came up behind me.

"Noah...Noah...Noah" he sighed looking down while putting a hand on my shoulder. I shuffled away in my seat trying to escape his grip.

"Look i don't want to get your hopes down but he is known to just get new girls each night and in the morning just leave." He said moving his hand off my shoulder and over to the plate with the last piece of bacon.

"Noah's not like that... at least i don't think he is." I said, frowning at my brother's statement.

"Ok sure" He said, stuffing the last piece of bacon into his mouth.

"Oi i wanted that" i yelled at him as he walked back up the stairs towards his room.

I sent him a snap back of a close up of my face, typing

"Ok, ok calm down i will be ready"

I ran upstairs to my room to get into the shower. Walked into my room shutting the door behind me. I got into my shower stripping off my clothes. I washed my body and hair (with strawberry scented shampoo and coconut scented conditioner so my hair would smell nice).

-yes the small things do matter

Then hopped out. I dried off, blow dried my hair, got changed and did my makeup. I grabbed a few essential things and walked downstairs towards the door. I opened it but before walking out I screamed ...

"Mum i am going out"

I didn't even wait for a response. I just walked out, shutting the door behind me. Sure enough I saw Noah's car parked outside my house. I ran over to the car and saw Noah was sitting inside on his phone. He hadn't noticed I was there yet. I knocked on the window only to see his face light up. I opened the door slumping into the car. I put my stuff down in the back seat and turned back around to see Noah's beautiful face right next to mine. He leaned in for a small kiss so of course i did the same. Our lips connected for a brief second before I pulled away.

Authors note: I just wanted to say a MASSSSIVE thank you to everyone who had read this book we are at an amazing 600 views thats crazy and i cant believe it. 💞