Part 6

121 new messages

57,184 new followers on TikTok - 6,890 new likes - 2,340 new comments

11,450 new followers on Instagram -3,457 new likes -423 new comments

I looked over at Noah showing him my phone (at a red light since he was driving and i didn't want us to get into a car crash).

"That youtube video must be blowing up like crazy" Noah said amazed.

I went onto youtube and saw that the video was number 5 in trending with over 4 million views in only 2 hours.

"Um yeah its number 5 in trending with 4 million views" i said confused.

We ended up getting to my house and knocking on the front door. I was scared as hell and I was sure Noah was too. After waiting outside for about 5 minutes we came to the conclusion my brother wasn't home. So we walked around the back of my house to get the spare key I always leave in a pot plant for emergencies and unlocked the back door. We both walked up to my room and flopped down onto my bed. I was contemplating texting my brother asking where he was and when he is coming back home, but didn't end up doing it. We both chilled in my room for around an hour talking before we heard the front door open. We both jumped off the bed in shock. We didn't know what to do and how my brother would react with Noah being here. We then heard my brother's footsteps get closer to my room.

"Hey Y/N i know your home" my brother said walking up the stairs. I think he saw Noah's car parked outside.

I sat there silent, scared about what was about to happen. We sat up upright and waited for my brother to come upstairs and lose his cool.

He walked past my room peaking in and his mouth dropped.

"I told you Noah wasn't allowed here again" my brother said, kinda angry.

"Look i am s- sorry man i am just here to work things out" Noah replied.

"Look, I don't want to work things out. I can't trust you anymore. Our friendship is over. You chose my sister over me." My brother said, raising his voice.

I glanced over at my brother giving him a weird but playful look since I was kinda offended.

"Well I am guessing you were both together last night" My brother said, glancing back at me. Noah and I nodded our heads in sync. After that question we all went silent. We just had nothing to say so it was kinda awkward.

"Anyways we got something we need to tell you." I said breaking the silent and looking at Noah for him to break the news. After a few more silent seconds Noah blurted out...

"We are together..."

"You what!?!" My brother answered

"We are dating!" Noah said yelling

"So you guys slept together and now you're dating?" my brother asked, confused.

"It's not like that, it's-" i said trying to get something out of my mouth.

"I have always felt a connection Y/N but  haven't got the courage to tell her. The whole time i was at Sway i just missed seeing her and i--

"Ok you can stop now... that's kinda weird" My brother interrupted him frowning.

That's when we all got interrupted by the front door opening.