Chapter 2: Papa Paparazzi

Harry's POV

Dead asleep, breeze, light rays through the blinds, sea salt air, and some baby coos woke me up out of the best dream, and I gingerly get up to get the hungry little one. He was sucking on his little fingers and was looking up at the ceiling.

His skin soft,  his smell sweet as sugar, and his voice was music to my ears, unless it was crying of course. Gently, I scoop him off the crib and onto my shoulder. Not forgetting the burp rag, grabbed that and his little stuffie in his crib. Little Mr. wolf had to join us for feeding since birth. When we brought him home and introduced him to the animal, Matty would cry and cry unless it was in his little fist so that was essential.

As I turn around, Louis had started waking up too and greeted me with a small smile. He looked so sleepy so I told him to catch a few more z's, but nothing would stop him. Suddenly, as I start feeding him I began to get really cold, which was common after birth symptom. Sometimes I would feel on fire, and other times I would be freezing. Today I guess my body wanted to be cold, and I began to shiver.

"What's wrong? Cold again bear?", Louis asked while stretching. I told him yes, but that I was okay while I tried to reach for blankets, which resulted in a grumpy Matty. I had stretched for a blanket a bit too far out of reach so Matty had slipped off my nipple and gave a small grunt. Louis scrambled to get me the blanket and I began to feed Matty again. "Let me do those kinds of things, please.", he asked before he gave me a sweet kiss, I nod as I get comfy in the blankets.

With messy hair, Louis left the room and I look out the window to see this beautiful city. Today we would do some wine tasting and painting, and if we all agreed we would go on a boat, but I had a feeling that everyone would want to do that tomorrow. I looked down at my angel and Colin came to snuggle with him. He put his head gently around the babys and I watched them snuggle. Just then Louis came back with tea.

He put the tea into a non spill cup with a lid like we used at home and I thanked him. He's so lovely.... He then started to strip and my eyes followed him. He went to the suit case, and got some clothes on and grabbed his book, and he looked utterly god like. His hair was softer than usual, and was in a messy quif. He had on relatively short shorts on, very European, and he looked so sexy.

His legs were so much longer than mine and his intense stare on his book made him look like a model. His eyes flickered up to meet mine and he gave a one sided smile and looked back down at the pages. As Louis was reading, Matty smacked me lightly which shocked me a bit. He's learning to control it, but he's not aware yet. He was already showing alpha traits by being advanced is his body movements and I was proud. I can't wait to see who he becomes, I thought as I take another sip of my black tea with cream and sugar.

I finished up and Louis was burping him while we both walked in the kitchen. A yummy smell wharfed in, and the cook and Sammy was plating the soup into bowls. It was brown in color and looked delicious and smooth. There was a meat and cheese plater and there was fresh Brie too.

I saw Sarah and sat by her, "How was your day?", she asked me, and I told her it was awesome, and in Sarah's fashion she told me utterly too much about their night. We giggled and were talking and catching up when my mom and dad came in. I gave them a quick hug and asked them how their day was, and they said it was great. They found a local book store and bought some new books and they also found some beautiful handmade soap. She showed me and they smelled of coconut and milk, and looked almost editable.

We began to talk when a bell was chimed, indicating that the food was ready. It was quickly eaten and luckily both Sarah's baby, Charles and Matty were both awake the same time, they were looking up at the toys and shapes that were on the play mat and we began eating our soup, when all the alpha's began to tease Liam, the only one without a mate.